Deity-Difficulty Scenarios

I can certainly recommend the playthroughs by Square Triangle Mouse. Using his initial (20-turn) playthrough strategy, I was able to win the Path to Nirvana scenario on Deity with a score approaching 1500 AND achieved the "convert 3 Holy Site" achievement in the same game.

I can certainly recommend the playthroughs by Square Triangle Mouse. Using his initial (20-turn) playthrough strategy, I was able to win the Path to Nirvana scenario on Deity with a score approaching 1500 AND achieved the "convert 3 Holy Site" achievement in the same game.
That is great. Note that the OP already has a list of playthroughs by Square Triangle Mouse.

I played through the Black Death scenario on deity as England. Sorry about the audio levels, it was my first such video. This play through is far from optimized, but I was able to beat it in 54 turns.

My strategy was to ignore science and faith. I constructed a bunch of theater squares and quarries, which I then proceeded to pillage after my cities flipped. The same strategy can be applied to other civilizations, but I would also re-capture some your cities with an offshore knight army after they flip.

Top Bottom