Deity Domination Game with Attila

Impressive, good job. I'd like to see a replay without Kilimandjaro tho, this thing made it way too easy i think :)

Impressive, good job. I'd like to see a replay without Kilimandjaro tho, this thing made it way too easy i think :)

I agree. There were a few things that made this game really fast, but Kilimanjaro put it over the top.

Great videos. Some of the best lets plays I've watched!

Have to agree that the Kilimanjaro gave you an almost unfair advantage. A replay without it could be fun to watch.

Also, I think you should include the map/turn 0 save in the post. (Although I have no interest in playing this particular game)

Keep it up.

Great videos. Some of the best lets plays I've watched!

Have to agree that the Kilimanjaro gave you an almost unfair advantage. A replay without it could be fun to watch.

Also, I think you should include the map/turn 0 save in the post. (Although I have no interest in playing this particular game)

Keep it up.

Thanks for watching! I just went back to see if the save was anywhere on my pc, but I cannot find it. The only fun this map might be is if someone wanted to try to get a sub 100 deity victory without insta razing. I can win sub 150 using this strat on most maps, but I like to mix it up a bit.

Top Bottom