[BTS] Deity Gilgamesh Fun Times

@krikav just tested lib physics out on imm, got it at 900AD could probably be pushed earlier with better trades, land or playing on deity (i find its easier to tech things on better dates in deity than IMM), built oxford university in the process there since philosopihcal + stone made that easier.
I ran a rep economy with the mids and pumped a ton of great people out. Decided to quickly pick up communism + the kremlin before my attack since i had a spare great engineer. should be uploaded later today if you want to have a peek. Definitely want a philosophical leader for it though since you need a got of GP. 1x bulb philo, 1x bulb edu, 1x bulb lib, 1x bulb printing press, 2x bulb sci meth. got unlucky and got 2 engineers and an artist as well lol -_- I GE'd the taj mahal and kremlin.

@sylvanllewelyn I'm almost certain that it works multiplicative, and thats what make is to good.

@Henrik75
Since you are into unusual stuff, there is another exotic bulb-path that I have been waiting for the right map to try out which and I think Alex/Ragnar is best suited for it, but likely any phi leader, or an Agg leader with access to marble and a good GLib/Natepic spot could do.
If you avoid CS, it's possible to bulb straight up to Military Science, including gunpowder.
Bulb 2*Astro -> Gunpowder -> 2*Chem -> 2*MilSci -> hit someone with 5xp grenadiers, with Agg you can go combat2->amphibious. Or with ragnar you can just upgrade amphibious CR2 berserkers.
Cruise around for oastal cities with reasonable few defenders, bombard to 0 with boats and just attack.

This is just normal Ragnar stuff:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...ar-of-the-vikings.483619/page-5#post-15342528
But bulbing MilSci I haven't heard of anyone doing, and I havn't pulled it off myself yet either.

Top Bottom