Deity religion GOTM

Wilde

Warlord
Supporter
I apologize in advance for asking but I've been reading where Arabia always gets a GP. I have not yet played a game as Arabia but if they do indeed get the last GP reserved for them, might we get a Deity Religious Victory in the near future?

If you are asking can Arabia get a religious victory, the answer is yes. Since religions are usually established very quickly on higher levels of difficulty, Arabia would get the great prophet quickly also. Arabia has other benefits that encourage aiming for a religious victory.

Arabia is my favorite. They are super fun to play. I've also been waiting for this 6OTM.

Pleaso no more RV game for the time being. If you play it the way it is intended, it is just super tedious and boring while conversion by the sword is like a worse kind of DV.
Arabia would be fun though. :)

I think a Deity Religious VC for a bad Civ like Egypt on a bad starting location may works. Since you have to develop Holy Sites on early time, then you are sure to miss your Knight or Musketman or Frigate timing and force you to consider a very different strategy.

Personally, I find CV tougher than RV. Just thinking it would allow for all those who play to guarantee a religion as I've gotten it once on Immortal using holy prayers and bought one on Deity.

I apologize in advance for asking but I've been reading where Arabia always gets a GP. I have not yet played a game as Arabia but if they do indeed get the last GP reserved for them, might we get a Deity Religious Victory in the near future?
Thanks. We are considering it. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom