[Vanilla] Deity try - turn reports

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Strategy & Tips' started by dwcole78, Jun 4, 2021.

1. dwcole78

dwcole78 Warlord

Interesting you mean where I don't build anything but the scientific grant project? That would take a long time and leave a city not building anything for a long time. Do people do that or do they just assume they won't get scientists at this level? I hardly ever use those as there is almost always something I feel that is more useful to build. I also hardly ever put citizens on the tiles where I can add one or two citizens aka districts. Do people do this? Hope others haven't lost all interest in this - been very helpful. And yes walls and crossbowmen for defense have walls but don't have crossbowmen yet and just one crossbowmen per city seems like not enough..

2. PiR

PiR Emperor Supporter

yes.

I don't know for this level of difficulty on Vanilla, but if you want to get one, that would be one of the few ways (besides spending a lot of cash/faith).

Same here, tried it only once, but I was very surprised that they have other benefits. It's a short-term investment when a building is more long-term.
    I always play long-term, but I think the higher the difficulty the more short-term you need to think (totally unnatural to me).

3. dwcole78

dwcole78 Warlord

Hmm ok hopefully get more people to post but if not will check back soon and continue game see what happens