Demand for peace

Pentium

Digital Matter
I was playing a Sid game, and the Romas attacked me. They took all my cities but one, and left me with 0 gold and a large deficit.

Then they were willing to talk, I proposed straight Peace treaty, and my addvisor doubts they will accept this deal. So I asked "What would you need for a Peace treaty?"

Here is the reply:

P.S.: Note my best attack unit? They're all industrial.

I suppose Caesar just wanted to make sure peace was done on his terms :lol:

Is this modded so the Enkidu Warrior is superior to stuff?

No. The game always says they are affraid fo your strongest available unit. I don't know how it chooses...

No no, I never play modded. In this game, I only had one unit left, but that's not the main point.

Read what Ceasar is saying, especially the end.

Wow. You losing that bad and they aren't demanding stuff? I assume it's the lack of stuff to demand.

Well, I gave him everything I had.

However, later in this game, Portugal capture my entire civ with a single Cavalry :D

Bluemofia said:
Not that hard to do is it?
When I got the offer, I deeply contemplated the situation, considering the tremendous sacrifices I was obligated to do. Then I tried to take a shower to think clearer, but the giant rock in the middle of my throat didn't let me. I still had no idea what to do. So I decided: I will not give everything my loyal poeple have to the evil occupator!

But then I misclicked :D

Once I renogotiated a peace treaty with India, bec. I was trying to make sure they wouldn't attack me, but when I asked the AI what he wanted for peace, he said something like there is no way we can accept this offer. I had to declare war on the AI.

What a miserable ending!
That is real courage that you keep playing untill seeing your own totally failure. :)

xiaoafei said:
That is real courage that you keep playing untill seeing your own totally failure. :)
I tried to get at least a non-conquest defeat (don't have one yet :blush: ). I thought they ignore OCC's, but they don't. :mad: And I always play all games to the end.

Brain said:
Pangea Sid? You're brave!
I hate archypelagos, and even though Pangea is thought to be the hardest, I like it. I was additionally encouraged by Own. BTW, 7+1 was on Pangea, and if they could do it, why couldn't I?

Top Bottom