1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

Democracy Team Captain?

Discussion in 'Civ3 ISDG -Eagles' started by Cyc, Oct 26, 2010.

?

Vote for Team Captian

Poll closed Oct 28, 2010.
  1. Calis

33.3%
  2. Cyc

66.7%
  1. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

This is the election poll for our Team Captain. Only people who are registered as Democracy-style team members may vote in this poll. The Team Captain will be responsible for getting, playing, and sending the save off to the next team. The Team Captain will also head efforts to organize the discussions about the actions taken by our nation. This may include starting discussion threads about a topic, or starting a poll on close decisions. Before making any move in the turn save, the Team Captain (also know as the President and Designated Player) must take into consideration the voice of the citizens, and act accordingly.

We have two candidates for the opening part of the game. The initial term for this office will last until the last day of November. More about this office can be discussed and decided on after the election.

1. Calis
    2. Cyc

This is a public poll and will be open for two days. This will be one of the rare forms of polls I create that does not have an ABSTAIN option.

2. AutomatedTeller

AutomatedTeller Frequent poster

My vote for Cyc, btw, has little to nothing to do with Calis - from what I know, both of you would be great Team Captains.

Cyc has really taken the lead in this, so he seems like a natural captain to lead us off.

3. Bowsling

Bowsling Deity

Where's the traditional democratic "Abstain" option?

4. Cyc

We have so few members that splitting off votes for ABSTAIN would have just slowed up the process. Besides, I talked with Mr. ABSTAIN, and he said he didn't want the job. ;)

5. CommandoBob

CommandoBob AbstractArt

Both he and his wife (Will and Shirley) are such slackers.

6. Cyc

And it looks like Cyc has won this election. *Cyc hurts his shoulder patting himself on the back...*

CommandoBob, I haven't received an access request from you yet. The Instructions are posted in several different threads. When you're ready to get into the private forum, just let me know.

7. Calis

Calis on time

Congratulations Cyc! :salute:

8. Cyc

A race well run, my friend. I really would have liked to see you in office, Calis. Maybe in December.