(DemoGame IV) DP Nomination Thread

I always wondered if the VD in NKVD stood for the clap....

Just kidding. I know what it stands for. ;)

I always wondered if the VD in NKVD stood for the clap....

Just kidding. I know what it stands for. ;)

at me job my employee letters were VD. thank god i was the only to speak english... I changed of city so now its ND...better!

by the way everybody is there a way to put the demo game main forum in RSS feed ?

at me job my employee letters were VD. thank god i was the only to speak english... I changed of city so now its ND...better!
At least that's what they told you to tell me. heheh ;)

by the way everybody is there a way to put the demo game main forum in RSS feed ?
From the FAQ ~

The administrator may have enabled RSS syndication, this allows you to view newly created threads in guest viewable forums without visiting the board.

The feeds are currently provided in two formats, RSS and RSS v2. The differences are as follows:

RSS 0.91 - This feed is based on a standard written by netscape and provides a link and the title of the thread.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/external.php?type=rss
RSS 2.0 - This feed contains title, author, date and the contents of the first post of the thread.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/external.php?type=rss2
To add this to MyYahoo click here.

The forums to which this applies can also be limited to specific guest viewable forums by adding another parameter to the URL containing the forumids as follows:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=123

If you would like the content to be generated for multiple forums you can separate the forumids by commas.

Can I use RSS to keep up with new posts?

If the administrator has enabled RSS syndication, this lets you view newly created threads in guest-viewable forums without visiting the board.

The feeds are currently provided in two formats, RSS and RSS v2.

Most modern browsers have facilities for reading RSS feeds and will automatically detect the availability of feeds on bulletin board pages.

I am using Internet Explorer 8 and I have an RSS Feed Icon in the toolbar.

Mousing over it, I'm told it will set up an RSS feed for me. Clicking on the menu arrow next to it gives me the option of RSSing the Civfanatic Forums (or the second option) the Civ4 - DemoGame IV Forum. I choose the second for the DG. But when I go to the RSS page and click on the link, it gives me the Main CivFanatics Forum. So I tried the same thing with this sub-forum. I chose the Civ4-DemoGame IV: Citizens option. Still when I went to the RSS page and clicked on that link, again I got the Main CivFaatics Forum.

I think this is a CivFanatics problem.

What I do is just subscribe to a Sub-Form through my account. I then select to get an email if there is activity (a new post). Works for me.

With VWs' abdication I nominate myself for Tsar of the Kingdom of Goldenhorde. Does any other Prince wish to challenge me to a club fight to the death ....errr I mean a vote.

As much as I like club fights to the death, I think I'll just second your nomination. :eek:

Since there are no objections or more nominations I'll accept the title. I will do a TS tonight midnight EST to get us back on track.

I'll check in 7.5 hours from now, in case you plan on a Turn Chat.

Top Bottom