1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Demon domination [}fail{]

Discussion in 'Rise from Erebus Modmod' started by El Yahpo, Aug 20, 2010.

1. El Yahpo

El Yahpo Chieftain

So I started a game not to long ago and decided to unleash hell and try out the end of winter mechanic. All was well, i control the majority of the known world, captured Acheron{after he took 3 cities}, and gave a civ ten more turns to live in exchange for their souls! (techs) Only problem is that a few turns in from my save it consistently crashes:( I heard a way to fix this is to increase the amount of autosaves and start deleting random(?) stuff until it stops. This seems like a lot of trouble but I'll do it if I really need to. One more bad thing is that I tried to upload a save of this game and I go to my save file and none show up? and now I can't even remember how to upload:sad:

btw: end of winter for the win!

2. inuyashasama

inuyashasama Warlord

first figure out what turn it's crashing on, then save the game right before you end the previous turn.

Find the .ini file in the Beyond the Sword folder and modify the autosave options there, by dragging it to desktop, modifying them, and dragging the file back to the folder.

Now go to options and turn on see enemy moves. Enter Worldbuilder (Control + W) and give yourself units until you can see all the other civs on the map. Watch them take their turns until it crashes. Whichever civ causes the crash, you mercilessly delete until it stops by right-clicking everything.

3. El Yahpo

El Yahpo Chieftain

Yay! it works! (not the save, the upload, don't know why it wasn't)

Attached Files: