Demotivational Posters thread 2: Now with 100% more Demotivation!

I appreciate (and agree with) the sentiment, WIM, but you're gone too, so it doesn't affect you.

Positive number means saying you are more of this than the average person, negative number the opposite . Red are conservatives, blue are liberals.

We sure have a high opinion of ourselves these days :rolleyes:

What's the green on the happiness? Why is that 1.0 instead of 0.0?

Its me.

Yes, I'm a happy, jolly person, sing regularly in the shower and go to random people in the street and hug them :sarcasm:

Why does the sample size have so many more liberals?

Because it also includes non-Americans, and I doubt many of those describe themselves as conservative.

Conservative and liberal mean different things inside and outside of the USA.

They asked me to rate myself on a scale ranging from 'Very conservative' to 'very liberal'. As I, including other testtakers, am not an idiot, I knew they were talking about the American kinds of conservative and liberal and therefore rated myself accordingly.

They asked me to rate myself on a scale ranging from 'Very conservative' to 'very liberal'. As I, including other testtakers, am not an idiot, I knew they were talking about the American kinds of conservative and liberal and therefore rated myself accordingly.

It's a very crappy survey considering it leaves out a lot of stuff.

One can be fiscal conservative and socially liberal (like the libertarians) or fiscal liberal and socially conservative (like the communists) and that test acts as if you only had a choice between the US Democrats or US Republicans.

It's a very crappy survey considering it leaves out a lot of stuff.

One can be fiscal conservative and socially liberal (like the libertarians) or fiscal liberal and socially conservative (like the communists) and that test acts as if you only had a choice between the US Democrats or US Republicans.

And there are varying degrees to both aspects. This being the reason why I don't call myself libertarian, and instead just claim to be independent.

Uh, what Total War game is that? Or is it a mod?

What is an anachronism in that picture? The gun?

I think it is supposed to be more obvious than it is, what game it is. That it is Total War seems obvious, and the technology suggests Empire(/Napoleon): Total War, but perhaps the interface or the graphics suggests something else?

Top Bottom