Departamento da Administração Interna

After the whip it'll be back to full growth, but any overflow will go into HE. There won't be any whip/overflow tricks after that - we just don't have the time, and our slavery window is limited (26 turns more max). So any production will go to HE. At first it'll be at 4 pop and full growth, but will start to fill out into workshops at pop 7 or 8 (has six growth tiles, considering one more for it and porta nina to share.

Rio, and all cities like it, are on farms now but workshops later. The caste bonus beats watermills. workshops and windmills and farms.

After the whip it'll be back to full growth, but any overflow will go into HE. There won't be any whip/overflow tricks after that - we just don't have the time, and our slavery window is limited (26 turns more max). So any production will go to HE. At first it'll be at 4 pop and full growth, but will start to fill out into workshops at pop 7 or 8 (has six growth tiles, considering one more for it and porta nina to share.

Rio, and all cities like it, are on farms now but workshops later. The caste bonus beats watermills. workshops and windmills and farms.

All good sir! watermills are better after RP but should replace farms as the topology of the river allows after communism :)

How I would love to get Communism and push as far as to capture Dragon Tears only to put the capitol there and steal tech going full EE. Right now we're totally dependent on our allies for tech; I think we just got up into positive at 40% slider.

Saturn's crippling themselves with their musket drafts (which also just became useless against our gunpowder). Crippling Saturn could be just as detrimental to sancta's long term gains and certainly alot easier. Communism makes all that land lovely.

But we still gotta go after sancta (hmm)

Serpente: Switching a grass hill to the plain farm slows down the bank by one turn while double the growth rate (18 -> 9). Size 19, the city can work all its valuable tile (all but that plain farm)... That's open! :)

Where do we drop IW (crap I forgot to check for Oxford)?
I am thinking Ohlo and Porto Estrella make for good canditates... the later needs heavy garison though being on Saturn border.

Are the three workers near SANCTA borders safe? Do we know if they have a mobility unit?

Cheers

IW I don't know. Those two would work ok, although not too amazing. Oxford has to goo in serente although we don't have a single uni other than serpente's.

Yes I think they're safe. I moved a knight from the cannon stack NE and back, all he saw was a worker 2NE. Intel put the woodsman II axe on the pig. I should probably get out of there though

Cool thing about the workers... I logged in and was wondering... :)
About Oxford, it was just a reminder, I guess we can whip unis in cities with unhappiness due to war... but that's clearly not the priority.

@Slaze: What cities will we gain from the war? If I understand it right, they won't be culturally connected with the rest of our empire? Or is the plan to switch on Saturn asa Sancta is out of the game?

Happy new year to the remaining cavaleiros :)

Ras

My internet was down a few days ago then I went to the inlaws for new years and Now I'm back.

In the mean time I've just learned a few things that certainly shook this game up a bit. And I missed a turn, but I suppose we can petition to get that back.

although I don't think that's neccesary, I think It's finally over, or at least I won't accept these conditions. sancta gifted all their cities to kaz, so they have no reason to do anything but fight us. ALL THEIR CITIES! I think this is a total mockery of the game.

Thanks for keeping up the game this long with no help, slaze. I've enjoyed reading all you've written, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to help any (truth is, I hardly ever touch civ anymore).

sancta gifted all their cities to kaz, so they have no reason to do anything but fight us. ALL THEIR CITIES! I think this is a total mockery of the game.

I kinda agree... I wonder what Kaz could have done against Sancta without us... oh well :rolleyes:
I want to back up Winston with what he said Slaze... I kept on reading your reports and appreciated your great effort to keep this alive :goodjob:

Su around Cavaleiros.
Ras

I just want to say to you all that I enjoyed playing with you while I still had the time and motivation; it was the other teams I had issues with, particularly the general attitude amongst nearly all teams that condoned rule-twisting of a sort I'm not comfortable with, and which ultimately culminated in what it seems never will be universally accepted as blatant cheating. The city gifting is just the cherry on top, isn't it?

Thanks for holding out for us as long as you did, Slaze, and for doing it so well.

Let me add my voice to the choir. Slaze, you did a tremendous job. This game deserved a better fate, but the attitude of some players on other teams totally killed my own enthusiasm.

Thanks for the support all. I played it with emotion, and emotions got too high. It would have been interesting if it kept going but nobody likes losing. So, as in SP, we exit to main menu. Maybe someday one of these will be a success.

Thanks again and see you around Cav.

although I don't think that's neccesary, I think It's finally over, or at least I won't accept these conditions. sancta gifted all their cities to kaz, so they have no reason to do anything but fight us. ALL THEIR CITIES! I think this is a total mockery of the game.
Btw we may have been given all the cities but that doesn't mean we can't then gift some on to you. My understanding of our alliance all along was that once SANCTA was defeated we would either divide up the land equally or split into a 2v1 with MS taking the side of the team with fewer cities.

I just want to say to you all that I enjoyed playing with you while I still had the time and motivation; it was the other teams I had issues with, particularly the general attitude amongst nearly all teams that condoned rule-twisting of a sort I'm not comfortable with, and which ultimately culminated in what it seems never will be universally accepted as blatant cheating. The city gifting is just the cherry on top, isn't it?

Thanks for holding out for us as long as you did, Slaze, and for doing it so well.

Actually, I know I probably bowed out before many of you - didn't really have time for playing the civ game in the fall semester. Sorry to hear things took a turn for the worse with regards to enjoyability, but yeah, great you kept things up slaze - I'll just be looking over archives for kicks now.

Also, I told you guys no good would ever come from this Kaz alliance, didn't I always told ya :old:

Top Bottom