Departamento da Informação Estratégica

I don't know the answer to your question, I've never paid enough attention to the graphs. I would like to point out though that our own graph is lower than it should be for the last turns due to building research, which at least in the demographics screen numbers add those hammers to the GNP instead of the MFG. I suppose that's the spike in our GNP graph, I'm surprised not to see a similar dip in the MFG graph.

The MFG doesn't drop just because the hammers go into beakers. It is still hammers, but it also count towards gnp...

Does that display in the MFG graph? I thought the graph was the same as the number displayed in demographics? They were at 35 when we were at 27, which would explain the difference, but we should soon jump up to catch up again.

I know this is kinda a random thought and there really isn't a thread for this, but looking over some overviews/screenshots (especially last turn, 79):

Does anyone else think the balancing of the map has been a bit off?

Of course we are assuming Sullla put some effort into map design/resource placement/starting locations etc... One of the obvious things is that the map is ridiculously huge for 5 players, don't know what really prompted that choice. We were already talking about the possibility for marble/stone to be on some hub in the middle or islands; it's obvious now that Sullla chose to make copper/iron/horse fairly available for everyone. But it still seems there are some great imbalances in relative land that don't even seem to match up with each empire's strength - I'm not complaining since we're possibly on the luckier side of things (or at least we expanded quickly to plenty of decent cities. But still, things like MS having a ton of jungle and fewer resources - something doesn't feel right and I don't know what is up there. It'll be interesting to see a bit more of SANCTA's/Saturn's land layout too I guess.

Sancta just finished moai in fog and cloud. This means that they weren't building MoM there after all. That means all bets are off for the MoM race again. They might be building it in their unknown city in the fog...

We see 2 forges, 1 city wall.

We see the pop of 11 cities.

We know the pop of Jade Dew (14).

That leaves Copper Kettle and one other as hidden in the fog. (btw, CK has four border pops, Jade Dew has three, our "1N tags" are inaccurate).

We know their world wonders; add moai, probably HE

Overall, it doesn't seems as pop/forges being the reason for the power growth.

Top Bottom