Departamento da Negócios Estrangeiros

You can just tell her when she gets home... It isn't that much haste.

We now contact everyone.

Perhaps it's time to review our active diplomatic corps?

Kaz - Niklas
SANCTA - ?
MS - oyzar
Saturn - ?

I got a PM from Saturn/Joshua.

Greetings from the Empire of Saturn!

Hello there, men of Cavaleiros!

The empire of Saturn welcomes your weary travelers to our fine rocky shores. We hope they will enjoy their safe passage past our capital city. If you wish to speak to our team as a whole, please send your message to the following email address: saturn.mtdg@gmail.com

Joshua

I was trying to act as active diplomats for MS, but that sorta failed when peter grimes disapeared... I've been in contact with both SANCTA and Kaz from time to time though..

I've been acting as diplomat for both Kaz and SANCTA recently due to Methos being too busy to keep up. That's not necessarily a bad thing, especially the way things have played out recently, but in the longer run I would certainly want some relief, since I won't really have this much time to spend in the longer run (and don't now either, as seen by how I 'disappear' from time to time).

I want us to get a resolution to our current problems, and until we do I'll keep talking to everyone, probably including Saturn as well. But we need more people in the corps for sure.

I'll take one; I'm developing more of a taste for it.

Top Bottom