Department of Stranger Affairs

Well if it is a plains mountain and it aint Hamburger, we run scientists there. Hence production almost as bad as Aloha. And no production multipliers other than forges.

I guess we really dont need US until we finish Rocketry research. So the Rep bonus should probably stay and we just build Manhatten regualr like in the burger.

1) Figure out what to tell Aloha.
2) Figure out what to tell Epsilon, re: future tech trades and our everliving, insolent friendship.
3) Figure out plan of attack on Innovia and Aloha, just so we have them available.
4) Decide how much land we need for domination, *WHERE THE SETTLERS GO*, and how long it will take to deploy them (and if that works?). We also need to decide how many cavalry to devote to protecting them from barbs.

Hey Guys ~

The General Will follow with an official Letter, but our agreement still is valid, we will split Innovia's Land 50 / 50, just let us know what cities you want. They are weak on thier East Coast right now, so your Galleons could be there in 4 turns
(If you don't want to declare war we will gift you cities once things calm down a bit)

If you need intel on Aloha let us know as well!

How Comes Democracy?

Memphus

Dear Piffle Allies,

We just wanted to let you know that the War against Innovia has begun.
:thumbsup:
Our opening moves went well, but Innovia is rapidly mobilizing – so
we'll see how it goes!

Hope all is well in Piffle land. Please keep us posted on any tech
plans, and we'll do the same.

All the best,

Your allies,
General_W
Servant of The Leader
Epsilon Team!

So Innovia doesnt want to fight Epsilon and now is getting killed. Nice one on them.

What do we do? Kill Aloha? Nuke everything? Help on Innovia when we are still several turns away?

What an interesting turn of events ... :lol:

What do we do? Kill Aloha? Nuke everything? Help on Innovia when we are still several turns away?
Unfortunately, I have no idea what we should do. I would love to hear some thoughts from our other teammates ... Hopefully we can form some consensus on a plan.

In the meantime, may I suggest we try and stall Epsilon for the moment? Accept their offer of intel on Aloha. Maybe inquire about any signs of Hawaiian troop movement towards Innovian lands. Stuff along those lines ... let them read whatever they want to into the message. If they reply asking for specifics, say that our planners are having to rework some ideas and it is a shame that they didn't let us know sooner about their plans.

I'm curious if we've heard anything from Aloha or Innovia regarding the new state of the world.

Our Dearest Epsilon Friends,

Your offer of Aloha is intel is certainly accepted! It is a shame that you didnt inform of us of your Innovia war plans earlier. Is Aloha mobilizing as well to help Innovia?

We plan on finishing Democracy in short order and sending it on! What are you currently researching, it has been some days since our coordination. We can probably get Combustion finished in the near future as well.

Many well wishes,

Piffle

Innovia hasnt said a darn thing, and we are still waiting to hear from Aloha. I sent them a message saying we would do artillery if they send us gold now. It takes us 5 turns at 100%.

I posted this in the turn report in a typical reactionary manner, but what chance of success would we have in attacking now? Or getting Artillery in 5 turns, sharing it with Aloha, and then attacking with arties? But we'd need Aloha on board for any plan.

But we'd need Aloha on board for any plan.
:hmm: Not sure how much support Aloha would be able to give considering this statement:

I still see us working together BUT know this we can not produce any quantity of nukes with any speed due to your war with us. We are broken due to whips and missing key infrastructure builds.

Assuming that is true (and I have no reason to doubt it) they may not be able to field much of an army. Hopefully we will know more once we receive Epsilon's intel reports.

Top Bottom