Dept. of Turnplay too

for those who don't know... one on one .. I'm 100% vs Whomp :D

Ha! That's because I didn't know how to hook up iron. Anytime again bro!
BTW on c3c how do you like my samurais pounding your cities? If Mistfit would play a save I promise to smash your head in again.

Why does everyone want to split us up anyhow? Is it the Chuck Norris vs. Bruce Lee thing?

BTW on c3c how do you like my samurais pounding your cities? If Mistfit would play a save I promise to smash your head in again.
Tyred of Samauri did take a mighty beating.. but you had barbu helping you there. :lol:

Why does everyone want to split us up anyhow? Is it the Chuck Norris vs. Bruce Lee thing?
must be that they are upset their heads aren't as shiny and beautiful as ours ;)

we were attached at our bald spots. but now we've been seperated :p

Tubby Rower said:
we were attached at our bald spots. but now we've been seperated :p
I would prefer that we stick together, love bug. Why are they picking on us?
I think TNT should be broken up because they came in last and it's obvious it didn't work. :p

Whomp said:
I would prefer that we stick together, love bug. Why are they picking on us?
I think TNT should be broken up because they came in last and it's obvious it didn't work. :p

so there'd be a competion between the 2 teams over who could come last first?

Awww, it's over. :( Well, good thing I didn't put too much effort into getting back into this. I was too lost at this point anyway.

I might join the next MTDG, but we're being sorted based on our skill levels? Don't know if I like that, but I guess it's more fair.

Good job to the few who never gave up on this (Whomp especially, from the looks of it). :goodjob:

I'm not suggesting breaking it up on skill level so much as making sure the 5-10 best players are on different teams. I think it would make for a more competitive game. No biggie any way we decide.

Considering that MIA only really had one skilled player on our team, I think we need to bar him from the next one so that it is so much more fair on the rest of the team. ;) :mischief:

Being serious now. I agree with Whomp, because these games should not just be about winning a game, but also about training up those who are of lesser skill so that we can have more players of the calibre of Chamnix, Killercane and the like because it would make such games very interesting.

Top Bottom