Der Führer's anarchisch Vaterland.

Please oh please let us be destructive! That's the fun! :please:

Was gonna let you guys go hog wild if I ended up becoming a hyperpower and was to powerful for the story to be any fun. You guys would thus be a revolution of sorts to keep the game fun for me.(in case you're wondering odds of that happening are quite high considering how good I am with C2C)

14305 turns?

I'm playing one on Marathon (~2600 turns), I'm on 200 AD still on the Classical Age, my turns take almost 30 minutes already, what means I'll end this game probably never. Imagine if it was 14 thousand turns? How can you play a single match of 14000 turns?

Name a unit "TACOS PLEASE"!

14305 turns?

I'm playing one on Marathon (~2600 turns), I'm on 200 AD still on the Classical Age, my turns take almost 30 minutes already, what means I'll end this game probably never. Imagine if it was 14 thousand turns? How can you play a single match of 14000 turns?

Revolutions take up a huge chunk of turn time if you have them on. I've found that it takes until the industrial age before turns start taking longer the a minute or two if you keep them off.

End every sentence with the word "nein"

If I am not mistaken it can be done in the world builder file. Though I doubt for a story like this that you would want to access it.

Check in the BUG Options Menu. I think it's in one of those tabs, but I'm not sure. I don't have C2C installed currently so just throw out that order if you can't find it easily.

You're from now on denied the ability to attack any Opossum you encounter on the map

It's ok to be attacked by an opossum, but you may never move to a tile where you have to attack an opossum to get there. Although a little bad, with the huge number of different animals this game has, this shouldn't be so outright destructive.

Name the next available unit The Wanderer, and have him walk in circles around your capital for the rest of time. :mischief:

You're from now on denied the ability to attack any Opossum you encounter on the map

It's ok to be attacked by an opossum, but you may never move to a tile where you have to attack an opossum to get there. Although a little bad, with the huge number of different animals this game has, this shouldn't be so outright destructive.
Damnit I like using the hunt button. Well anyways this'll be easy enough as so long as I keep the units I have wandering around exploring the fog just set to explore.

Name the next available unit The Wanderer, and have him walk in circles around your capital for the rest of time. :mischief:
This'll need to be unit #3 as when you first found a city a city watchman spawns and they can't move.

This'll need to be unit #3 as when you first found a city a city watchman spawns and they can't move.

Note I said next available, as long as it happens I don't care.

Don't worry this isn't dead. I've been gone since last Saturday with my dad to help him in Texas. I just gotta finish up my test game to get back into the C2C groove(don't worry I'm ending it when I get into the ancient era) and i'll start this.

Top Bottom