Describe your first kissing experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you have so far not made a very good case for either of those points for yourself.

I have never felt any homosexual attraction at all, most people would consider that not attracted. Although 1% (for asexuality) isn't actually that rare, it is just by no means common.

26 and still waiting. There have been many chances, and I'm reasonably good-looking.
But I don't drink, nor do I initiate things, both of which seem to be requirements (at my age, anyway). I was once kissed on my cheeks by a latina woman, but since that's a form of greeting I suppose it doesn't really count. :p

I was in day care, maybe 5 or so. They were putting up mistletoe toe for christmas and one of the care givers said "you have to kiss someone under mistletoe!" I was standing with a little indian girl and planted one.

It was sweet.

I'm attending American University in DC (dry campus). And besides the radical pot smoking hippies (and a few other groups), all the other political geeks I hang out with rarely attend parties and do not drink, let alone smoke.
So I also went to American, and I'm a teetotaler, but I can tell you I was one of the only people on campus who was. I mean, do you ever leave the North Side dorms? Do you not see how more than half of the campus is involved in greek life, which at AU is nothing but getting hammered all the time? Have you never been on a shuttle van? Have you ever been to Anderson Hall, or Guapos, or the Berks? I mean, what college did you go to?
In my high school cafeteria, a girl walked up, turned my head a planted a lip on lip kiss. I felt violate, I had been psychologically violated. I wanted to crawl up into a ball and die. This may also account for my inability to fall in love with women.
Thaaaaats more than a little weird, not gonna lie.

First kiss was with my girlfriend when I was in 8th grade. We were just walking around the neighborhood and we shared a kiss.

First kiss with a guy was when I was 19 right after he and I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 and that led to other stuff.... Good movie and a good night :D

So I also went to American, and I'm a teetotaler, but I can tell you I was one of the only people on campus who was. I mean, do you ever leave the North Side dorms? Do you not see how more than half of the campus is involved in greek life, which at AU is nothing but getting hammered all the time? Have you never been on a shuttle van? Have you ever been to Anderson Hall, or Guapos, or the Berks? I mean, what college did you go to?

If movies have taught me anything, it's that American colleges are populated by hard drinkin (by American standards) frat boys, nerds who periodically get dragged into broom cupboards for sexy by leggy beauties and embittered college deans who never get even with the captain of the football team, who is an 'awesome guy'.

If movies have taught me anything, it's that American colleges are populated by hard drinkin (by American standards) frat boys, nerds who periodically get dragged into broom cupboards for sexy by leggy beauties and embittered college deans who never get even with the captain of the football team, who is an 'awesome guy'.
That's pretty much it tbh. Not sure where the broom cupboards are but basically, yeah.

Don't forget the frat boys beating up the nerds, but the nerds winning out in the end.

Anyways, my first kiss was in 7th grade on the school bus going home when we were playing "Truth or Dare" from [Katie]. A nice 5 second peck, nothing too fancy and no bells or whistles. Later, [Katie] was reprimanded for having consensual sex with a (married to another teacher at the school) teacher as an 18 year old, although they had had a 1 year plus relationship. :lol:

Moderator Action: What has turned into a spam thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom