Describe yourself in three words...

brainz wat hugz

Yep, that sums it up.

Confident: Ahh... Confidence. Not much to say. A big chunk of my humour is based on narcissism. Conversely, I never make self-deprecating jokes. I've actually gotten complimented on my body language.

Picky: I'm especially picky with people. If I don't particularly like/respect a person or am neutral to him/her, I've been told that I can sometimes come off as slightly condescending. It's really a mixture of light sarcasm and a "are you for real?" facial expression. I'm not cruel though, nor do I have some kind of complex that compels me to put down others to feel good about myself. Nuh-uh. I'm picky because I feel like I'm exclusive.

With my pickiness comes a pretty fierce loyalty to people on the other side of the spectrums, ie my friends.

Self-Critical: I try to always be self-critical of myself. Not in a self-hating way, but in a self-improving way.

Confident: Ahh... Confidence. Not much to say. A big chunk of my humour is based on narcissism. Conversely, I never make self-deprecating jokes. I've actually gotten complimented on my body language.

Picky: I'm especially picky with people. If I don't particularly like/respect a person or am neutral to him/her, I've been told that I can sometimes come off as slightly condescending. It's really a mixture of light sarcasm and a "are you for real?" facial expression. I'm not cruel though, nor do I have some kind of complex that compels me to put down others to feel good about myself. Nuh-uh. I'm picky because I feel like I'm exclusive.

With my pickiness comes a pretty fierce loyalty to people on the other side of the spectrums, ie my friends.

Self-Critical: I try to always be self-critical of myself. Not in a self-hating way, but in a self-improving way.

What an awesome answer!! I want to do the same now!

Boundless: I never run out of energy. Constantly running or doing SOMETHING. I don't stop and I don't remember the last time I was genuinely bored without something to do. I haven't found my limit yet and until I do I'm going to give myself every opportunity I can! Enthusiasm to the extreme.

Fearless: Related to the first, but not much can scare me. Of course the thought of being run over by a car is scary, but I genuinely feel if you fear it you have something to gain from it. Being scared is a sign there is a risk or threat involved, but without that threat there also wouldn't be an opportunity lurking behind it. I'm fearless because I want to take on whatever life can throw at me. You only have it once. I live by a somewhat ironic phrase 'Never say never', but it's definitely true.

Resilient: Like the above, I keep at things. I don't give up until I have what I want and I certainly don't sit and wallow in situations that have been difficult for me emotionally. My teacher aged 6 told me, 'If at first you don't succeed, try, try try again' and it's something that really stuck with me. Without resilience I wouldn't have got the job I'll be starting after university, or convinced someone I was worth their time. I really respect someone who's willing to fight for me and BE resilient for me.

Tastes like chicken

Contemplative. Mental. Curious.

That one guy.

or...

What's his face?

Aww come on guys. If you're gonna say negative stuff about yourself you might as well post positive stuff to compensate for it.

BAMF, relaxed, friendly

Aww come on guys. If you're gonna say negative stuff about yourself you might as well post positive stuff to compensate for it.

I see all the traits I posted as positive stuff, when I see it in others anyways.

Abnormal, Intelligent, Enigmatic

at the very least, I'm enigmatic to myself.

Top Bottom