Development Thread: Dukes of Hazzard Mod

Would You Play This/ Would you help make it

• Total voters

ceaser1345

Long live the Idiocracy!
Hey everybody, I have decided to make a civ3 Dukes of Hazzard Mod, here are the details:

The Civs
Spoiler :

Civilizations
Hazzard Civs:
  • The Dukes: Uncle Jesse
  • Boss Hogg:Boss Hogg
Other Civs:
  • Chickasaw County: Sherrif Little
  • The Feds: FBI Agent
  • Atlanta Police: ?

The New Units
Spoiler :

Transports/Cars
  • The General Lee
  • Boss Hoggs Car
  • Dixie (Daisies Jeep)
  • Enos's Patrol Car
  • Rosco's Patrol Car
Other Units
  • Boe Luke
  • Luke Duke
  • Daisy Duke
  • Uncle Jesse
  • Boss Hogg
  • Rosco P Coltrane
  • Enos
  • Cletus
  • The Crooks
  • FBI Agent
  • Flash
  • Sherrif Littlle
  • More to be added

Made the first aprt, need to get leaderheads and a map for the mod to make it better as well as a Boss Hogg unit and others. I messed up on the FBI Agent, the thing said guard so I assumed it was a Guard and wood work as an FBI Agent. I added a black bear for the barbarians.

Attachments

• Dukes of Hazzard Mod.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 46
Just a good old Mod, never meanin' no harm...

Grew up watching this show back when it was new (which makes me :old: ), so yeah I'll play it :)

Just a good old Mod, never meanin' no harm...

Grew up watching this show back when it was new (which makes me :old: ), so yeah I'll play it :)

YES! Great, I need someone to tell me what you thin, Im trying to find a large map of Georgia for the map, then Ill arange the state as Best I can. Cant wait til the General Lee unit is done, Yee-ha!!!!

Well, I guess just about the only thing I might be willing to contribute outside of allowing you to do some brain pickin' would be to provide you a base map of the State of Georgia. All I ask in return is some moonshine. :cowboy:

Well, I guess just about the only thing I might be willing to contribute outside of allowing you to do some brain pickin' would be to provide you a base map of the State of Georgia. All I ask in return is some moonshine. :cowboy:

done.

Attachments

• ccfedc2ab81b96cc55c58458aa9bcfc5.jpg
    ccfedc2ab81b96cc55c58458aa9bcfc5.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 68
This is so crazy, it's awesome. I grew up watching the show, too. Good luck with it!:goodjob:

Some thoughts:

-It's Bo Duke, not Boe Luke.
-I recommend you replace the Atlanta police with the state police. I remember there were episodes where the state police had to come in because Roscoe was such a moron. I don't ever remember Atlanta police coming to Hazard County. Their units could be similar to the Hazard cops, but with better stats since they're not morons.
-A map of Hazard county might be better than the whole state of Georgia. Then you could have fun locations like Jesse's still, the Duke farm, the Boar's Nest, etc.
-If you actually find a basset hound unit for Flash & put it in a scenario, you'll be my new Civ modding hero.

This is so crazy, it's awesome. I grew up watching the show, too. Good luck with it!:goodjob:

Some thoughts:

-It's Bo Duke, not Boe Luke.
-I recommend you replace the Atlanta police with the state police. I remember there were episodes where the state police had to come in because Roscoe was such a moron. I don't ever remember Atlanta police coming to Hazard County. Their units could be similar to the Hazard cops, but with better stats since they're not morons.
-A map of Hazard county might be better than the whole state of Georgia. Then you could have fun locations like Jesse's still, the Duke farm, the Boar's Nest, etc.
-If you actually find a basset hound unit for Flash & put it in a scenario, you'll be my new Civ modding hero.

good point. I will fix the Atalnta police problem and try to find flash. Come on Flash, I'm in "Hot Pursuit! I love it! I love it! "

Top Bottom