DG 6 Gameworld Poll 2. Water Coverage

DG 6 Gameworld - Water Coverage

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
DG 6 Gameworld Poll 1. Water Coverage

This poll will be a public, multiple choice running over 7 days, identifying the world size of DG6. The world size will impact province sizes, our government, game length and so on. You are free to vote for more than one option.
Winner is by simple plurality, meaning the one getting most votes.

Random
60 %
70 %
80 %
Abstain

Vote away people, not be intimidated by someones individual attempt to overrule someones interest to state their preferences. Discussions can go on for a week until it is concluded, and this is as valid as any poll pregame.

Nobody said:
i voted 70 cause 60s to much but i still like the navy

:hmm: Unless I'm mistaken, 60% water coverage presents the most land and 80% presents the least land. Maybe you mean you don't want a lot of land to build our civilization on. For me 60% is best, as the more land available, the better.

I say Random. Why cater the world to our whims when it's so much more fun to adapt to a unique environment? We're not "chiefdom"-level players, we can work with whatever the world generator throws at us.

Ashburnham said:
I say Random. Why cater the world to our whims when it's so much more fun to adapt to a unique environment? We're not "chiefdom"-level players, we can work with whatever the world generator throws at us.
I am voting this way in all the polls.

Unless I'm mistaken, 60% water coverage presents the most land and 80% presents the least land. Maybe you mean you don't want a lot of land to build our civilization on. For me 60% is best, as the more land available, the better.

yeah your right i meant 80 where i wrote 60, and now you have posted about it, it would be rude to edit

If the land form is random, then the percentage of water is also random.

DaveShack said:
Technically this poll and the land form poll could get us into trouble, if one is random and the other is something else. I prefer more land so choose 60%.

Repoll?? :mischief:

No, random beats out everything else. Plus, there should be a "Do you accept these settings" poll. BTW, these polls shouldn't have time limits...

Top Bottom