3. It is not up to the coding standerds
4. Nobody uses it

What should we do about it?

I might be willing to redesign.

1. It is out of date.
2. I don't think it is "ugly".
3. Haven't got a clue.
4. I used it.

well its form dg3, so it very out of date... its not that ugly, but i havent used it since it was out of date

do we need the website, when almost everything can be done on the forums?

The site has a lot of information about the history of the DG for newbies to check out, I'm a newbie and I learned some stuff from checking out that site. Not to mention the link to it is directly on the mainpage of Civ Fanatics therefore it's getting attention by those means. In fact, that's where I first discovered that this game even existed, I had perused the forums before but I never really paid enough attention to realize the game existed.

I like it. Especially the Demogame 1 History. ;)

If you're considering anything, contact Fionn before you develop that thought much.

And yes, we need a website.

I couldn't agree more Cyc, I don't know if it's completely a necessity but I mean who the hell is it hurting?

I was the origanal developer of it, so I can tip my hand in again if you want.

the person who said it was ugly should be careful what they say when the developer is part of the game. Im working on a redesign of the site. As i told OCt X about the site, i can continue to do this site but i need a team of people who are willing to work to help me update the site each time we have a TC and when we add new provinces. Mapmakers and someone needs to be able to write up reports so i can post them up ( ie news items. )

I also have a file upload system that I'm going to rework for the demogame webpage so that we can upload files there.

Reason? Every once in awhile, Thunderfall deletes files and forgets not to delete ones wtih "DG#" at the front of the filename...

I found the site incredibly useful and it really helped not to have to search the forums to find info - especially for a newbie like me. Please please please - make the site for DG5. :D

Arigato :hatsoff:

I tried to find the site useful but all the info was outdated so I had to go onto IRC, please update the site, because its a lasting testimony to our not inconsiderable efforts to force stupid players to vote the irght way (j/k)

ok here we go a new look to the dg website. middle info not added because we need to decide what goes there.

Attachments

• dg3.jpg
    dg3.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 155
That's a nice, clean look. What does the writing at the top translate to?

Top Bottom