Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Totally Random

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitan

der Besucher
This is an informational poll for Demogame III (DG3). We will allow the info polls to remain up for several days so we have a basis for discussion of what particulars to use in DG3.

This particular poll is for Civilization Traits*. We will use this to winnow down our candidates for the next civilization to represent us. Please select all of the options you are comfortable with.

I say we let the computer randomly select a civ for us. Either that, or we select a civ with traits consistent with the two least favorite traits so that we can learn how to work with those less popular traits.

I'm comfortable with all of them, but like FortyJ I'd rather see us use a random civ.

Random. If wew are truly the best we should be able to play with anything.

I'm surprised more haven't picked commercial. :) It's a GREAT trait. Commercial/Industrious (France). We were Persia in the first demogame, so I want something else for a change of pace.

From the poll, it looks like Persia, Babylon, Egypt. If we did pick Persia, it would be ironic if the world seed were to pop up as the DG1 map. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom