DG3civ3 Mineing group HQ building

andrew510

B-25 Bomber Pilot
this currently a placeholder for the DG3civ3 Mineing group.

rules:

you mine 7 days a month, you can mine on any day you want but you must mine 7 days a month.

stuff to mine:

timber: value 25*
hardwood timber: value 50*
weapons grade timber: value 75*
stone: value 100*
light copper: value 125*
heavy copper: value 150*
weapons grade copper: value 175*
tin: value 200*
weird heavy metals: value 0*
weird lightweight metals: value 0*
weird powder: value 0*
weird liquid: value 0*
weird plants: value 0*
weird yellow stuff: value 0*
weird black stuff: value 0*

* is points of resorces

special goods:
bronze: 0@ (from tin and heavy copper)
steel: 0@ (from weird heavy metals and weird black stuff)
goods: 250@ (from timber or heavy timber)
garbage: 0@ (from industry makeing goods)
plastic: 0@ (from weird liquid)

@ is amount of money gained by the player that produces the goods

accumulated resources works like this: with 5000* we can build a black smith/factory/forge and weird heavy metals, with 2500* and robotics we build a manufactureing plant. you can work at a factory in addition to your normal work (you must post a short storie every day you work in a factory). the goods are sold to the goverment, selling gives me more money. once you start making goods you must wright a story for evrey day the goods take to complete. idustry chart:

factory: base days to complete goods: 10

manufactureing plant: base days to complete goods when linked to factory: 7

manufactureing plant part 2: base days to complete goods when linked to both factory and super industry: 5

work camp (comunisim) super industry same affect as manufactureing plant, see manufactureing plant part 2 for details.

slave camp (despotism) same as work camp.

paid labour (republic) same as work camp.

free labour (democracy) same as work camp.

royal servants camp (monarchy) same as work camp.

super industrys cost 10,000* and are replaced by the super industry of the new form of goverment after a revoultion, and are temporaily deactived in anarchy

with the iron works special goods take 3 days to complete with super industry, factory, and manufactureing plant, 7 with factory only, and 5 with factory and super industry/manufactureing plant. the iron works is linked to all industry. there is 1 non-game wonder we can build, the ford company, it takes 100,000* to build and makes goods take 1 day to complete, it needs all improvments we can build and robotics. we can only have 1 ford company wonder.

things with the *weird* prefix are future resorces

you must submit 7 short stories about your day with a list what you mined that day, you can only submit 1 report a day. every day i add up the value of the companie as a whole (all resorces ever mined).

players:

none

this will be started as soon as we get currency.

Wait a munute, Bronze is an aloy of Copper and Tin :hmm:

bronze will be replaced by tin, i will find out some way to make industry work.

also we dont have industrualization yet, thus no factories... i hope our management is up soon to validate threads for compliance >-)

Replace "industry" with "accumulated resources" and it should work as you've described it.

Note that this must all be approved by the Economic Manager before you can start up officially. This isn't to tie things up in beaurocracy but simply because there will be mountains of ideas coming out and there has to be some central authority to prevent chaos.

Also, please remember that the players don't directly play in the RPG. Our characters will be the ones doing things. We'll be able to generate characters by the RPG start date (May 1).

Also, you really can't have a blacksmith unless we have iron. Unless you charged more for 'importing' resources.

Top Bottom