DG6 Gameworld Poll 5. Land forms

DG 6 Gameworld - Land Form

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Provolution

Sage of Quatronia
DG 6 Gameworld Poll 5 - Land Forms

This poll will be a public, multiple choice running over 7 days, identifying the world size of DG6. The world size will impact province sizes, our government, game length and so on. You are free to vote for more than one option.
Winner is by simple plurality, meaning the one getting most votes.

Random
Pangea
Continents
Archipelago
Abstain

Vote away people, not be intimidated by someones individual attempt to overrule someones interest to state their preferences. Discussions can go on for a week until it is concluded, and this is as valid as any poll pregame.

I will not comment particular choices in these threads, call it premature evacuation if you prefer...

Nobody said:
contients cause they rule.... and umm....

you would know about being premature
yep, im a premature little brat ;)

however i would vote for islands with lots of water ;)
Makes things a bit interesting...plus we could use a civ that has the new seafaring trait(in conquests)

lol damn i swear i edited that out last night before you replied, i didnt say premature like as in brat, as im far more like that ("contients cause they rule" :) ) i meant it as a insult because of your anoying little abstain tags in every poll.

on topic yeah i surpose islands would be fun, but if we did we would have to let the military have privateers. any i would prefer to use contients with 80% water if want a sea faring game (althought this is different to what i said in the water amount poll i think)

Top Bottom