Dgame IV Civ/Leader poll

Choose 1 Leader and 1 Civilization for Dgame IV.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last game, we played as Alexander of the Japanese. Can anyone tell me what our other Leaders/Tribes were in prior CIV Demogames?

I like the charismatic and philosophical traits so I'll nominate Abe of America. The UU and UB are nice but they occur so late in the game they play little role. Not much benefit starting with agriculture either but starting with fishing is very nice for when your capitol city happens to be near a fresh water lake or some clams.

@1889
We had a week to nominate leaders and civilizations in the civ/leader thread. It's too late to add another leader. BTW Lincoln is one of my favorites but I play with him in almost all of my personal games. The Philosphical trait helps me pump out GS's to fly through the tech race and the Charismatic trait helps with early happiness (when you need it most) and easier promotions for a veteran military.

It might be a little unfair but I'll vote for Elizabeth of Rome. Can't wait to combine the +25% GP's from the forum with Beth's philosophical trait. Of course after our Praetorian rush the game will most likely be pretty well decided any way.

3 way tie for Leader. Are we looking at a run off poll? Or can we get some more votes?
Looks like 11 more hours from now (or so...).

Istead of a run-off I propose we await the next vote for leader and Civ. Let the next post that breaks one of the ties decide our civ/leader. If any has a problem with it we can do a run-off poll.

Sounds like a good system to me LC.

Ok, 8 people so far. It's Saturday. Would anyone else like to participate in this poll and Demogame? Sign up today.

Just our luck 3 way tie for leader and 2 way for civ :sad: . I guess I'll make a run off poll and we can try to drum up a little more participation in it.

Top Bottom