1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

DGVI Strategic/Tactical government experiment

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Demo Game V: Citizens' started by ravensfire, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Deity

Raven, I posted that to give peolple and idea what an alternate government would be like. It is in no way complete, and actually i put it up so I could alter it while this and other discussions went on. If we find faults when doing this, I can fix them in it, if we find things that work very well I can put those in.

Thanks for all of you hard work Ravensfire :goodjob:
    Guess since this is mostly my fault, I should start working on pushing this forward now.

2. Strider

Strider In Retrospect

Bizaare Agendas? All I'm doing is watching the threads and using that information to build a constitution. Wether they are bizzare or not, most of them has still recieve a good bit of support. As for the "polling out of place," I did nothing wrong. Am I at fault for wanting to see wether I should concentrate my efforts on the tradational style, or instead just try to make the best I could out of the alternative sytles? The poll is not binding, it's not even deciding which one we should use.

I'd have to agree with you on that one, atleast halfway. TF owns these forums, and there his to do with whatever he pleases. If I take your "The funny part about it is that when you people saw the wall across the highway, you poured on the gas." correctly, it sounds more like an insult directed towards me. However, that leads me to believe that you are hugely mistaken, as I actually supported giving as much time as possible into getting the constitution to work, althought I did not support the petition.

You've spent 5 Demogames trying to push your agendas down everyone's throats. It's only on the right track to you, not the rest of us. As for trying not to work to hard, I'll have to give you a nice applause for that. Anything during a democracy is a waste of time, Civics 101.

3. YNCS

YNCS Ex-bubblehead

The only answer I have is I'd like to see a demogame played.

I see some folks who want their egos stroked. I see some who are refighting arguments from previous games. I also see some people who are earnestly trying to get a workable demogame put together in a reasonable and realistic manner. I hope I'm part of this third group.