[GS] Did you pre-order already?

Did you Pre order Gathering Storm?

• Total voters

Larsenex

King
Just curious. I saw that I can get Gathering Storm for 20% off (at green man gaming) so I jumped and got on the pre order band wagon.
I think Ill finish getting the last DLC left tomorrow as well.

Last edited:
I know there are many of us on this forum very passionate about the Civ series. I have played since Call 2 Power I and II, and loved that game. Then I bypassed Civ III and became hopelessly enslaved with Civ 4.

5 and 6 are both great games and well Ill get all the DLC and expansions just to have them.

I know there are many of us on this forum very passionate about the Civ series. I have played since Call 2 Power I and II, and loved that game. Then I bypassed Civ III and became hopelessly enslaved with Civ 4.

5 and 6 are both great games and well Ill get all the DLC and expansions just to have them.
Might or might not be helpful to some people out there, but for the past few releases I've been keeping an eye on the Greenmangaming sales and ordering then. I basically got the deluxe version of 6 on release for the price of the regular version.

Might or might not be helpful to some people out there, but for the past few releases I've been keeping an eye on the Greenmangaming sales and ordering then. I basically got the deluxe version of 6 on release for the price of the regular version.

Yeap, me too, but right now I am not seeing the 20% off at GMG... where is it?

I think you have to log in. I actually just ordered (will need to vote here now) because I was not seeing the discount, then I did when I logged in. Ended up being like 31.xx or something.

I'm waiting for the specs for this expansion since it involves dynamic weather and volcano explosions, before I put GS in my cart, whether pre-order or post-order (?)

When are they usually released?

I haven't yet and probably won't unless I know I'll have the time to play it on release day, which seems unlikely given the date. I'll definitely be buying it but will likely live the first few days vicariously through you lot.

Top Bottom