Die Schlapphüte

you also get 1000soldier points for every 2pop points.
Also keep in mind that the soldier points for units have changed slightly with the last patch. Warriors are 2000 points each.

Sorry to be not more involved. I am under a lot of pressure from work and this game is moving too fast for me. I am also lost will all that Daimyo stuff. Just not my preferred idea of doing things.

That said, I might drop by here from time to time, with a snip of advise or two.

mh

MH, that's too bad...I thought your analysis and opinions would have been very valuable to the team on a turn by turn basis. The Daimyo positions are simply aids to the turn player...it's really not too convoluted. I hope everything pans out at work and you find yourself with some leisure time in the future!

As to the 15K -- I would bet money that they have BW, size 2 city, 2 warriors...but that still leaves 1k I think. I haven't memorized that chart so maybe someone with a huge brain can fill in the gaps...

EDIT: The actual numbers:

Mining + BW = 10,000
Warrior = 2000 (x2 = 4000)
City (size 2) = 1000
------------------------------

m-h said:
I am also lost will all that Daimyo stuff. Just not my preferred idea of doing things.
:sad: sorry to hear that!
Really, the Daimyo are just supposed to HELP people who are mostly lurkers get the info they need easily and catch-up quickly without having to read pages and pages and pages of threads to find out what's been going on.

Hopefully you'll like it better once you see how it actually works.
We can hope, anyway! The more insight and help our team can get, the better :thumbsup:

Really, the Daimyo are:

The guy who talks to the other teams the most
The guy who helps figure out micromanagement and helps herd the cats with what we build, where we put cities and what tiles we improve
The guy who helps figure out units we build, what promotions they get, and how we run battles.

We just are formalizing it cause... well, it's fun.

The daiymos are really just facilitators; easing the collection and dissemination of information for the team. The only exception is State, who's voice and style will really show as they craft diplomatic messages.

Spoiler :

Some team is screwing about with only 4 food per turn (crop yield). Poor suckers. I wonder if it's because they left there caital empty and were just discovered by another teams warrior, and so are building a warrior asap? eg using 2 plains forests/plains hill forest and grass forest, and not working any food.

That would be cool as well, so long as they are our neighbours (1/2 chance). Give us more land to expand into and a weaker team on our border to contend with :)

Nit pick: how, Memphis? COuld be that one of the teams on 3 pop points is about to slave out a worker for 1 pop...

if they have 3 pop, they wouldn't of built 1 worker yet. they could be :whipped: but that woudl give them their first 1.

cool, I missed that. I thought Pacal could have done it but having just un the numbers turns out you're right :b:

Cavs are the team with 11 hammers per turn. I just checked the game and the highest rival best production was 11, whereas in the screenshot Memphus took for the turn thread shows the rival highest at 9.

Those are pretty good numbers. Even if we are not leading any catagory in all of the we are only a couple of points off the leaders.

The land area of the nearest rival has increased by 6000, so another team has just built a new city, it must be either the cavs or MS. HOwever, comparing the scores from in game now and from when Memphus played the game, the only team to increase in score was the Cavs, so it must be them that planted the city. Also, no religions have been founded however, having just checked F7.

Attachments

• t35startdemo.jpg
    t35startdemo.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 150
Memphus (or anyone), I have a question for you: do you have any of the saves from the game on your PC? IF you do, could you do me a favour, zip or rar them and upload them so I can get a hold of them and look at the demographics date?

i don't sorry man :( but the date for the Demo's from my updates are always after i hit enter, if that helps?

i don't have them all but i have alot of them...

I just want to go through them and make a note of all of the other teams GNP, MFG, CY data (which I can do by altering the WF placement in the save; it's not against the rules as it isn't a permenant change).

Just wondering, but does anyone on the team know how to crunch the numbers on the demographics screen? I know Mostly-Harmless, Kylearean and Regoarrarr have either done it very well or seen how it is done, but does anyone else understand how the demographics works and are they willing to try to decipher them? As it is we have some fairly solid plans in place for the oracle, and we are handling exploration on a turn by turn basis, as all exploration has to be, but we seem to be, and pardon the ambiguity, somewhat lacking in the Intelligence department.

Definetly not my forte....my plan is simple typically...be #1 in :commerce:, :hammers:, and :food: by turn 100.

If you can't do that be #1 in :food: ....and #1 in the other 2 by turn 200.

Top Bottom