Diety - tough maps

Old Peter

Prince
Since the diety challenges I feel It's more fun to play a common map and discuss the progress than it is to simply play a map by myself. :blush:

So if you have a diety map that is hard but you think is possible to win, feel free to post the map here! :)

Then we can try it, discuss the progress, help eachother and evolve. :)

Since the diety challenges I feel It's more fun to play a common map and discuss the progress than it is to simply play a map by myself. :blush:

So if you have a diety map that is hard but you think is possible to win, feel free to post the map here! :)

Then we can try it, discuss the progress, help eachother and evolve. :)

it would be best just continuing the series and put it 6, 7, 8. too many maps in one thread make the discussion difficult. viewers can always pick the map they like to play out if they got the time.

If you guys have already completed the diety challanges, here is another map I am playing atm.

It is with Haile Selassie, Pangea.

Seems like a fun map and a really good start! :) But expanding is a bit challenging maybe.

Attachments

• Haile Selassie_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    544.6 KB · Views: 43
If you guys have already completed the diety challanges, here is another map I am playing atm.

It is with Haile Selassie, Pangea.

Seems like a fun map and a really good start! :) But expanding is a bit challenging maybe.

OCC science? I want to try the strategy.

One city challenge? :) I think it is way too hard in this map, but try it, I would be impressed if you pulled it off :)

I didnt check the save. You said good starting location and expanding difficult. I just read the OCC post and I will see if this starting location has mountain and river

Maybe the other map with Haile was too easy.

This is the one I am playing atm. It is a large pangea map with Monty. But with high water to make the map a bit between a standard and a large map.

It is a really good start, with 2 salt and lots of horses etc. To make it harder I disable city states and spying.

I am 180 turns in, tough map but very fun :)

Attachments

• Montezuma_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    558.3 KB · Views: 25
how many AIs? I think 8 is the optimal number. too few AI means less trade opportunity and more land for AI to settle. that increases the difficulty a lot

how many AIs? I think 8 is the optimal number. too few AI means less trade opportunity and more land for AI to settle. that increases the difficulty a lot

I agree 100 %. I think this one is 9. Hardest number for this map size I guessed. :)

Top Bottom