Votes: 38 19.6%
  • Emperor

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Immortal

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Deity

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
Noble is where I started at and its still the one I have the most interesting games on. I beat prince, but it was a time win (hate those). I've tried monarch twice, falling behind too fast to catch up or to have much fun.

Casual player.

Since buying CIV at its release last year, about 50+ games on Noble.

However, I have recently moved up to Prince... :)

Prince, occasionally monarch.

I can usually beat prince, however I play on monarch if I'm playing an overpowered civ, like Rome Russia or Inca.

Started at Warlord, playing regularly on Noble and winning, play on prince too and win, and just recently had 20000 points for first Monarch win which was my best game.

Mostly play on prince now.... Played on warlord... Killed with ease. PLayed on Noble. Won 90% of games, on random.

Moved up to Prinice. Havn't won a game yet.. and i love it!!!!

currently pushed back my setting from noble to warlords.

I take out ... time, space race and diplomatic victory conditions to give me more challenge without the AI getting bonuses

I have been winning most of the recent Noble games so trying to beat Prince next... just lost a game half an hour ago :)

I haven't played too many games overall, though. About 20 or so, and being too lazy to minmax everything correctly I might have a hard road ahead...

I only play on Noble

Regularly winning on Monarch, but haven't been able to win a single Emperor game out of about ten tries. I think I'll stick to Monarch.

Immortal - Emporer became to easy once I got experienced, and Deity is simply impossible unless you use special settings.

Immortal is the ultimate challenge, I win 1 out of 3 now (when I get good starting position, otherwise I restart immediately)

I finally beat Prince. 5th try. This came after getting crushed 4 times in a row. I win pretty consistantly on Noble though. I am thinking of going down in difficulty so I can spend more time building my civ and, hopefully, less time at war. I also want to see how much I've improved by approaching the game with a Noble/Prince mentality.

Top Bottom