1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Diodotus of Baktria

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Aranor, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

2. Fierabras

Fierabras Chieftain

That first screenshot shows a lot of interesting leaderhead names. Can't wait to see the new modpack.

3. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

Yeah.. I realized too late that I had all those names there.:lol: Some of the heads are not my best work, but many of my old ones like Diodotus here are getting a face lift as a late Christmas present. :p

4. Ekmek

Ekmek on steam: ekmek_e

nice. you sure you don't want to put a beard or something on him to differentiate him?

5. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

6. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Beard or no beard, he looks fine!;)

(What's with the laurels though? I remember there being an Alexander-with-laurels, but it's a Roman attribute, worn during the "triumphus" - the triumphal entering of Rome after a great military victory. Otherwise, great reskin!):)

7. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

True, but again Depictions of Baktrian coins showing Diodotus and his son Diodotus II show him wearing a head band or a thin crown. But unfortunately if I remember well there is not one created in Civ ( I could be wrong of course) So I'm stuck with the Laurels.

8. ambrox62

ambrox62 Chieftain

9. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

I would consider it, in fact I already had. The problem is I cant stand noshader leaderheads. This one is no exception as the real trick it uses is the light to trick you into thinking there is more depth to his breast plate. Other wise it just looks like it was plastered on there. If people are really wanting one I can quickly whip together a no laurels one.

BtW: theres a button included in the download too. Should have mentioned that! :goodjob:

10. Amra

Amra the Lion

Looks nice. I like the armor and I agree that you can do quite a bit more with Shader LHs versus the Nonshader ones.

PS: As Fierabras said, that is an interesting (partial) list of leaders.

11. esnaz

esnaz Chieftain

12. Aranor

Aranor Chieftain

Thanks guys.

@ Amra/ Esnaz.
    Those are only a handful of the leaders I have created in my modpack. I will be releasing a couple of my other leaderheads too, as soon as I can get them zipped and uploaded.