Diplo for TNT

Tubby Rower

Chronic Slacker
Own said:
I heard they're "the bad guys" already. This can't be good, right?
Well you heard right Lil' Grasshoppah. They are at war with Donut, they have not responded to our email yet and they seem to have some players that are making for good villains in the "renaming" thread.

Own said:
They're trying an archer rush I presume? How tacky, in an epic fun game with private forums, you take a team out this early. Maybe the best strategy, but makes a shorter, dumber game.

I've never liked multiplayer games (except the conquests and PBEMS I can watch :D ) because it's not like real civ, it's just early kills.
Close but they don't have WC so I think they're trying an immortal rush.
They're probably just underway and they are least 15+ tiles away. If they were smart they'd try to make a friend on this continent or they're staring at a 2 against 1 soon enough. ;) Not real good strategy IMO.

Should someone forward this message? I think it's appropriate.

Dear Ironic Citizens of TNT,

As POTKISS I am confused by your lack of contact. My happy sailors offered a toast to our meeting and have said you have not responded to our invitation.

We realize there are enormous burdens on your mighty people. yes or no on this? (The slave you have hopefully eases some of this burden). If our offer of a toast was offensive we can break bread instead. We are confident we have much to offer your great nation.

Please acknowledge our presense, in some fashion, or we will take this as a sign of aggression.

Major Idiot Whomp
POTKISS

I think that we should just leave it..... I'm not concerned that they want to be left behind. I think that the quicker we can make them obsolete the better. :)

MIA has a boat out looking for TNT, but they don't know them yet.

I think that we can...sure.

Let's just ignor them. The cold shoulder will go a long way.

Aloofness is best. As far as I can tell they have little of value that we need. Ignore 'em.

In order to get the SoZ, the need Writing and then Math. I guess that they could just beeline to it, but I'm not concerned about it.

We're likely to be a republic and in the MA before they finish building it and get their first AC.

Alright. We haven't heard from TNT at all. My thought (and this might be redundant but I like things made Idiot-plain. Not to be confused with Idiot Plane - the state of complete idiocy that we all strive to attain).

Anway, despite the fun the Admiral would have, I think we should not make any contact with TNT and simply assume beligerancy. We can let them know we are at war when we land GS on their shore - even THEY should be able to get that hint.

btw, do we know if they know where we are? We haven't seen any of their boats floating around right? I'm guessing they SUSPECT where we are, but I don't think they have hard intel.

Always thinkin'...

KB

If they have made the connection as far as symmetry of the map then maybe. Let's remember these are the same guys who are 5 or so techs behind, don't open up any dialogue, mine hills, don't use CAII etc. etc. etc.

Whomp said:
Let's remember these are the same guys who are 5 or so techs behind, don't open up any dialogue, mine hills, don't use CAII etc. etc. etc.
Yeah, and they think F11 is a waste of time. :rolleyes: They really need a Tubby on their team, but he's OURS...all OURS!!! :D

Top Bottom