Diplomacy 4: Tale of Ekonia

Yay thanks for the update.
One question though, what happened with my troops in Tra ? Was I attacked by Charles Li ?
And I'm sad to see you leave Methos (Although it's good for me), we had fun fighting each other.

Izipo, if you mean Tre, then they were probably hidden by the Hidden Strength Value since they didn't fight this turn. Check the rules for details.

@Backwards Logic: You moved the units out of Tas this turn, therefore you didn't capture it.

@Renata: Your right, I have no idea where that other one has come from. BL now has 15 extra gold and the region of Mar is now under his control.

I hate being a nitpick (ok, I lie, I love it), but Niklas and I should also have a few extra gold from the trade, right? Because that could conceivably be enough for me to buy one extra ... something. :shifty:

Why? All trade is done automatically. You have been trading with niklas since Pinman got the sealane under purple control. When a new trade partner becomes available you automatically trade with them.

I meant that since BL's BTI is now larger, so is the fraction of his BTI that Niklas and I get in trade by virtue of sharing borders with BL. Am I understanding it right?

:eek: That's one hell of a nitpick Renata! But you are in fact right, you both get 4 extra gold, for what it's worth.

4 gold is a fortune when in war. Thanks Renata, I'll put them to good use. :evil:

Whoa, wait a minute here...

The territory was neutral when I entered it last turn, so therefore during the previous turn it should have been turned to my control. Since I didn't take it from Tasslehoff, it shouldn't have taken two turns to capture. It should have been treated as any other neutral territory in the game.

Izipo, if you mean Tre, then they were probably hidden by the Hidden Strength Value since they didn't fight this turn. Check the rules for details.

Yeah, I meant Tre, it's me who mixed them up this time...:)
But, it means that I have hidden troops everywhere ? Man, I should have been paying attention...

4 gold is a fortune when in war. Thanks Renata, I'll put them to good use. :evil:

You're welcome, and amen. Oh wait, I'm not at war. :scan:

(And by the way, Kol, if BL is right about Tas, I want my 2-3 gold from that, too. Must be thorough, you know. :p )

Izipo I can go through them with you if you need it, however please can everyone make the effort to remember where they have their troops lol.

Well, I'd really appreciate that if you don't mind, since I somehow totally forgot about the HSV.

And I promise I'll pay attention now.

Whoa, wait a minute here...

The territory was neutral when I entered it last turn, so therefore during the previous turn it should have been turned to my control. Since I didn't take it from Tasslehoff, it shouldn't have taken two turns to capture. It should have been treated as any other neutral territory in the game.

So, what about this?

And while we're at it:

Loe should not be Niklas'. I would have taken it over at the beginning of the turn, and Niklas would have moved it back to nuetral.

No, that's not true. That used to be the case for previous diplo games, but Kol has specifically said that that's not the case for this game, to help mitigate the vast advantage of the attacker from previous games. So Loe is correctly under my control.

Ok, my appologies to BL. You should have Tas afterall. The region is now under your control. Both niklas and renata gain an additional 3 Gold and BL gains an additional 10.

Tasslehoff is going to take over Red from methos, and so there is a 1 day extension to the deadline to allow him to get his orders in.

Top Bottom