1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Diplomacy with the Anarchos

Discussion in 'The Knights’ Brotherhood' started by Lanzelot, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Memento

Memento The World is mine

loki post
    i mean we ignore them completly as they ignore Larkins last post.
    destroy? i mean no

2. Lanzelot

Lanzelot Moderator Moderator

How about

3. Memento

i would say we stay there. where will anarchos settle? best position is where our warrior stand. if they settle, our warrior must go home, not earlier

4. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

Obviously I will not reply but, probably, we may ask what "old friendship" he means?
    In parallel we may ask about Lux trade. Their road will be ready next turn.

5. Memento

better trade with Küche

6. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

yes, better with Kuhe. But they may disagree. We may trade with both. It will surprise when we declare.

7. templar_x

templar_x usually walks his talks

lurker's comment: just to play the advocatus diaboli: i understand your reasons, but would still reply. why? because you are not ready for a war yet, and they seem to build quite a few units (definitely no settlers if one looks at those open spaces - why not you consider to settle one of them?).
    so i would see your strategy in building up a defense army for now, any only after their losses counter-attack. this would involve quite a few cats.
    anyway, you could reply like: "honestly, we do not understand why you come up with sarcasm if you are asking us for something. what do you hope to gain by that?
    it appears more sensible to finally think about something that useful, like using the now finishing road between our empires for a trade, e.g. a lux trade. what do you think? one that is combined with a no-road-destruction-deal?"
    t_x

8. Memento

i think it doesn't matter what we do or what we reply.
    but if anyone will reply something, do it.

9. Memento

anarchos have the save really long.
    maybe they saw our new town and make a poll? attack or not?

10. Memento

Loki...

11. templar_x

lurker's comment: you could reply, that you could not resist but to act unwisely, but in fact do nothing (i assume, move on the roaded tile) bad to them. so can say, you would have considered destroying the road would have been wise, but you decided against it; and they will go mad until they get the game again believing you pillage another road. :D

12. Memento

13. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

Yes, good question could be: "where this horse gone?" Next turn 3 worker make road and all swords and horses strike Ivan-gorod

14. Memento

its war

15. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

Most probably we will have one City less next turn...

16. Memento

and d7 is away for 1 year :)

ok, not funny if we lost 1 town. if, it would hard to strike back

17. Memento

save is by Küche.
    Anarchos post no battle logs. still peace or strategy?

18. templar_x

ok guys, i got your mail. now i am at the internet computer of my hotel to see the whole mess. nothing unexpected if you ask me.

- i had said that i would never trust either d7 or Loki to keep the contract. i doubted they will hold the Rep-MA tech deal, but they did not even get half that far!!!
    it is always like that, those who talk most about fairness and honour never have these qualities. only by that (and not because i claim to be a fortuneteller) i knew that they will betray us. it is always that way.
    - Lanzelot still holds that his diplo was right. i still have the sound of his keyboard keys in my eyes when he said that the Anarchos will never ever break a deal. i did not believe it then, and cannot believe he still holds how right he was now that he was proven wrong.

the first i saw coming, the second would have driven me mad if i were still on the team. good i had quit before.

for the game, there is no honourable way out, because the game is dishonourable, played by mainly dishonourable people. so i cannot recommend anything else than i did, quit.

well, no, one more thing: use the public space to show everyone what kind of people d7 and Loki are. they are bloody traitors, to you guys (which after all is ok, deals can be broken in this game) but mainly to the alleged qualities they have (which are a joke anyway).

t_x

19. I. Larkin

I. Larkin Deity

Exactly. in addition it was specific hysterical tone of d7 and some other features. Their tactics was: "suck from us as much as possible and then strike. " Strange that ALL did not recognize it. My "discussion" with Loki confirmed, that I was right and "DoW can be at any moment". Pity, that even after t_x support I did nothing to prepare.

20. Lanzelot

Lanzelot Moderator Moderator

What else?

Edit: we also need to make up our mind: do we want peace seriously, or is it ok for us, if we continue the war? Because if we make the conditions too hard (meaning: they can as well resign, if they accept our conditions...), then they will of course not accept, and the war continues.