Diplomacy with the Anarchos

two settlers to replace our burned down towns
They can't gift settlers, so it must be 2 cities. for example Kommune and Timbabuku. Or another for their choice. We may drop it just "Timbabuku".

All techs that you currently own.
No negotiation here.

What else?
Border where it is. Big Lake our. T' Tabacco also.

Some gold. If they want 20 turns for sure it must be some gpt. we may wait after their revolt resume.

Yes, it is in our interest to get something from them, and keep them alive. but it must be about 1/5 of their income.

They can't gift settlers, so it must be 2 cities.
I meant it like we had suggested earlier the other way around for "moving" their Saragossa: we tell them where to move the settler, and once it settles down, they gift the town to us.

Yes, it is in our interest to get something from them, and keep them alive. but it must be about 1/5 of their income.

If we demand too much, the game is hopeless for them, so they will just continue. But I can ask, and we can later lower the conditions.
The advantage of getting all techs and no longer needing to burn our gold for units, is already huge for us. In that case we may really get Cavs in less than 40 turns from now...

New version
Dear kleinerHeldt,
we are willing to talk about peace, if we can get an adequate compensation for the damage you have caused our nation. This would mean:

• two settlers to replace our burned down towns; alternatively: Timbuktu
  • all techs that you currently own
  • some gpt (after you have revolted to Republic)
The borders stay where they currently are, meaning: we will found a new town N of Ivan-Gorod, you can settle they area at LulzSec again up to Templar's Tobacco.
The peace treaty will last for the full 20 turns.

Yes, content correct and in my view well balanced. If you can do it somehow, probably, better to add some warm tone to show our "noble nature". We may agree for 30 instead of 20 turns, say.

Quote:
Dear kleinerHeldt,
we are willing to talk about peace, if we can get an adequate compensation for the damage you have caused our nation. This would mean:
Code:
[List]
* two settlers to replace our burned down towns; alternatively: Timbuktu
* all techs that you currently own
* some gpt (after you have revolted to Republic)
* The borders stay where they currently are, meaning: we will found a new town N of Ivan-Gorod, you can settle they area at LulzSec again up to Templar's Tobacco.
The peace treaty will last for the full 20 turns.[/list]

text is very good in my eyes. personally i find it is a fair offer. strange they did not reply at all, and after all it is again 3 days that they hold the save without a word.

t_x

Nothing strange. They hold without any idea how to continue,
then this text come... new way of thinking...

since it is 3 a.m. now and i had a funny moment, i texted what i would find a proper reply to Lokis post:

what is it now? can´t you make peace because you would break existing contracts? or would you make peace by the conditions you stated?

this shows, the problem with you again is that you are totally untrustworthy. too bad, the residents of Shlisselburg would have loved to live out their anarchic dreams in your empire, and we were so close to saying yes.

otherwise, 2)+3) rule each other out, but we surely would have solved this. however, 2) would unavoidably have led to another ban of yourself from the Anarchie team, and this we cannot let happen. it is too much fun to fight against you and check YOUR competence in warfare.

since we never seemed to share the same sense of humour i did not post it, and do not expect you will. just let me have my :lol::lol::lol: alone over this.

t_x

:lmao:
Quite good, but it is still "too logical", we need to add more nonsense to our response. (And ignore some of his points/questions completely...) How about
Dear Loki,
now we are really making progress. Your terms are already "almost" acceptable for us. If we adjust them just a little bit, I'm sure we'll finally start a great cooperation and will live in harmony and prosperity for the rest of the game. For simplicity let me reduce the conditions to 3:
  1. You leave the team of the Anarchos and join the Knights. (The Knights are in desperate need of some good diplomats)
  2. In your last turn, before you leave, you fortify all anarchic units outside of the towns. As there will be no one left to play the Anarchy's turns, Worf will just click through the turns, and our horsemen will be able to "unite" our two empires over the next few turns.
  3. After that, you are requested to leave the Knights and join the Eagles and become their minister of foreign affairs. This subtle little move will bring the diplomatic relations between Eagles and Küche (and consequently their cooperation) to an abrupt end, paving the way for a glorious victory of the "United Anarchic Knights" empire! :D

Ha - Ha. Very good idea to bring Loki into our team! We can't give him to Eagles.

not sure he got the irony. :lol:

Top Bottom