diplomatic relations

Maxor127

Warlord
Is there no way to see how civs feel about each other or what their deals with each other are or what city states they're friends/allies/hostile with? The Diplomacy screens are pretty unhelpful. I can't even tell what an AI civ thinks of me unless I talk to them.

InfoAddict mod has this feature. It shows what the AI thinks of each other and what they think of you and who has DOF and Denouncements. In a nice circular chart with webs of relationships that you can filter and play around with.

I'm still somewhat baffled Firaxis hasn't yet taken some of those features into Gods and Kings or in a patch -- Something as simple as adding a button to check your diplomacy screen to check relations before agreeing to a DoF. Not being able to check diplo screen when AI comes to ask you for something is a pain.

Anyways, due to the recent patch I'm not sure on it's status. But yes, Civs do get penalized for most of the things they do.

Civ 5 in a nut shell what the other Civ thinks about you. I'll kill you when and if I have a chance or even if I don't, ill try it anyways. Build up a defence as current their really is no road for peace.

Top Bottom