1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

diplomatic screen bug

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Zolika Toth, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Zolika Toth

Zolika Toth Chieftain

Hi

I have got a bug, on the diplomatic screen when i click on tech or resources first time, there is a blank page showing up (pls see attached)
    And after i click on any another tab (for example relationship or glance) inside the diplomatic screen, it is still showing this blank page. The only way to solve this is to restart the game. I have got the newest version of C2C. My graphic settings are at high. Have anyone faced these issue?
    One more question, what does the GNP graph show exactly? My guess until now was that it shows the total amount of commerce in your empire, which will be divided between research, culture and espionage, and the rest goes into your treasury. So lets say, if my GNP graph is the highest, and i set the research to 100%, can i be sure, that my research is the fastest?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Haven't had trouble with that screen myself so I suspect it's a recently introduced bug so the active team will have to look at that.

I've pretty much concluded what you did about what the GNP graph represents. However, I think it tallies all commerces rather than only counting the Commerce amount for the slider, therefore, all that gold and espionage and culture your buildings are creating directly are also in there and you CAN'T assume that if you're top there that your research rate is fastest if you're at 100% research. That said, I have not tried to determine this through code analysis so I can't say any of it for sure, just mostly deductions from the MP game experiences.