1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Diplomatic Status

Discussion in 'Team Mad Scientists' started by DaveShack, Mar 30, 2009.

1. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Here is a summary of our diplomatic status as of 900 BC. This is best I can tell, please comment.

We have a treaty with Kaz and Cav to trade techs "all in".
    We're slowing our acquisition of some of the techs from them in order to try to conceal the alliance from SAN and SAT.

We have friendly relations with SAN and SAT. The objective is to remain friendly with all teams as long as possible so we have a backup plan if Cav & Kaz turn on us.

2. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

Good summary, Dave.

I'd add that SANCTA knows that KAZ and CAV are allied and actively trading. SANCTA suspects that we are in the TTA as well. . . see the letter I got from General_W laying out the timeline of our responses. :gripe:

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Prince

Thanks for this great idear and summary DS. I suggest we keep as much information as posible in the first two posts by editing them from time to time.

4. kcd_swede

kcd_swede Jag är Viking!½ GOTM Staff

Sounds complicated... I hope we have some good negotiators on our side!