Diplomatic talks and the game crashes

B0K3R0N

Chieftain
I bought five days ago the civilization beyond which I could only play two days, every time he goes after many turns the screen of a diplomatic game is blocked and can not do anything. I feel tired and cheated by this game.
I am a follower of civilization from the first and really let me down this last.
Anyone know because every time you leave the diplomatic game crashes ????

And what I see there are hundreds of players from other forums with the same problem slight gaffe

By the way say I have a computer more than enough to play and not just me who has the problem, but many more people

From what I can gather it's a graphical glitch. I don't have leader animations on and have got the same thing (vanilla BE), which seems to have started since the latest patch.

I can try to figure out more about what's going on and see if fiddling with settings will do anything.

I've also had some major slowdown in the lategame before the patch, which was pretty weird. I think the orbital layer causes some sort of screwiness, because I was starting to fiddle with orbitals a lot in that game.

From what I can gather it's a graphical glitch. I don't have leader animations on and have got the same thing (vanilla BE), which seems to have started since the latest patch.

I can try to figure out more about what's going on and see if fiddling with settings will do anything.

I've also had some major slowdown in the lategame before the patch, which was pretty weird. I think the orbital layer causes some sort of screwiness, because I was starting to fiddle with orbitals a lot in that game.

Thanks for your help but is not a problem of my graphics computer because I have more than enough to play in all aspects. From what I'm seeing steam and other forums that develop the game's been annoyed as ever and have left many players with the same problem so the gentlemen who will be resting this weekend such a good job while playing many have a little shame and it fixed. Thanks for your answer

I think i have the same issue.
Far in the game i get stuck in a diplomatic screen initiated by an ai who wants to deal with me.
Non of the buttons are responding and escape also doesn't work.
Then i have to exit using alt-F4.
If i restart with the autosave i have the same problem again.
I have updated my graphics drivers and did a complete reinstall of the game via steam.
Then i started a new game and had the same problem again.
Before the latest patch evrything was working fine.
A lot of people are reporting this problem on the steam forum.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/65980/discussions/0/496879865905422558/%29#p1
I hope they will fix this soon.

If you have a problem then get yourself a support ticket with 2k. Over at the forum(s) you can get help with simple problems and who know if the problem will get noticed at all.

http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/212045727-Civilization-Beyond-Earth-Rising-Tide-Known-Issues

The only thing I communicate is lousy job of developers that have left many players not playing by the same problem as to support many people useless ticket and control the problem or case

sorry but who srsly should solve this problem. 2K or firaxis or is that similar? i already contacted their supp(yesterday -now near 24 h before) and yet got no answer.

Hey everyone! Thank you for the reports. We have been investigating this issue today and are working on a fix. Thanks for your patience.

We just put out a hotfix for this specific issue. Try it out and let us know if the problem still persists. Thanks for your patience!

Congratulations for service because it seems that fixed the problem, but later did. So what is Caesar is Caesar congratulations and good work .......

Top Bottom