1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Direct2Drive "announces" "Double Civilization and Scenario Pack"

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by salaminizer, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Mercade

Mercade the Counsellor

If you can buy it, then you're fine. The actual download is through Steam, which is world wide. So if D2D accepts your payment, you're OK.

2. Dearmad

Dearmad Dead weight

Better start now, because this is pretty obviously what they are doing.

I bought the deluxe version which had babs and got the two first DLCs for free via D2D with $10 off so I'm ok for now.

3. The Almighty dF

The Almighty dF Pharaoh

One also has to wonder how balanced those civs will be.
    So far they've only announced a single unique for Babylon, while every other civ has two uniques.

4. Dark_Jedi06

Dark_Jedi06 "Deus ex Machina."

You have to purchase the second unique for Babylon as additional DLC, MSRP at $9.99 USD...oh, and that goes for the unique ability as well. ;)

5. negyvenketto

negyvenketto Scientist

Thank you for your replys. I was able to order/buy it using my PayPal account. I could download Civ III Complete, so I hope will be able to do so with Civ V as well :goodjob: