Disable Parts of RevolutionDCM

Magics

Chieftain
Hi there,

I have downloaded the "RevolutionDCM-Mod" in order to just a little part of its amount. Basically I wanted to play with "Dales Combat Mod", without Revolutions and Barbarian Civs...

I dont know how to disable this functions!?

Another problem is made up of the information-text that is shown up at beginning of each round. There are a lot of news like this...

"Error:[...]"

This messages are very tall and so they really disturb my screen-scene of the game.

Does anyone knows a solution for this?

Much Greetings
Magics

Hi there,

I have downloaded the "RevolutionDCM-Mod" in order to just a little part of its amount. Basically I wanted to play with "Dales Combat Mod", without Revolutions and Barbarian Civs...

I dont know how to disable this functions!?

Another problem is made up of the information-text that is shown up at beginning of each round. There are a lot of news like this...

"Error:[...]"

This messages are very tall and so they really disturb my screen-scene of the game.

Does anyone knows a solution for this?

Much Greetings
Magics

Piece of cake. Don't select those game options in the Custom Game menu. ;)

Hi Afforess,

do you mean in the menu, which I open with CTRL+ALT+O?

Yeah there are a lot of options, but i cant even find which is the option for those Messages.

And the single mod-contents, those like Revolutions and Barbarian Civs, are not changeable in the game-parameters.

Which *.ini I have to change for that?

Hi Afforess,

do you mean in the menu, which I open with CTRL+ALT+O?

Yeah there are a lot of options, but i cant even find which is the option for those Messages.

And the single mod-contents, those like Revolutions and Barbarian Civs, are not changeable in the game-parameters.

Which *.ini I have to change for that?

When you are setting up a map, the custom options start with Advanced Start, No City Razing, etc.. At the bottom there is "Barbarian Civ" and "Revolutions". Just make sure they are unchecked, and they won't be in the game.

Why not just download DCM separate if that's all you want to use?

(Which is odd to me, since I don't think DCM adds much to the game... )

Sorry to bump an old thread but i have the same question..

According to the mod information it has the following:

Any combination of mods within RevolutionDCM are controllable in a user interface. Any mod can be turned on or off as desired within this interface.

1) Revolutions (SDK, Python, XML)
2) Dales Combat Mod (SDK, XML)
3) Influence Driven War (SDK, XML)
4) Revolution Inquisitions (SDK, XML)
5) Super Spies (SDK, XML)
6) BUG, BULL Mod (SDK, Python, XML)
7) WoC Mod (SDK, Python, XML)
8) Better BTS AI (SDK, Python)

In game you have the option to untick the following before starting a custom game:

A) revolution
B) inquisitions
C) barbarian civ mod
D) techdiffusion mod
E) dynamic civ names mod

1 is obviously A and 4 is B, but what does unticking C,D and E disable?
Is it possible to disable 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 through the interface?
I was hoping to try each one by one to experience the effcts and just choose the ones I wanted.

Sorry to bump an old thread but i have the same question..

Is it possible to disable 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 through the interface?
I was hoping to try each one by one to experience the effcts and just choose the ones I wanted.

Sounds like Freddy just wants Inquisitions and Revolutions, with none of the extras in this modpack. That is exactly what I want as well! So how do you accomplish modding the mod to just get those two and nothing else?

Anybody know how to do this?

Top Bottom