1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Disappearing Luxuries bug?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Bug Reports' started by TheDisco, Sep 30, 2010.

1. TheDisco

TheDisco Warlord

Last game I played I had two cases where some of my luxuries would go missing. That is, they were in my territory and within city radius and improved but would not show up as available for me or for trade. They used to show up as available but at some point they stopped (and I checked and the hexes were NOT pillaged). This happened at different times during the game (gold in the midgame and spices near the end of the game).

I don't have any more specifics on how to recreate this but it was most definately a bug. Probably something to do with the neverending trade cancellation bugs but I just wanted to bring it to attention if any developers monitor these threads.

2. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

Moderator Action: Moved to bug reports.

Please provide a savegame :).

3. negyvenketto

negyvenketto Scientist

In this game I have 2 gold mines and an active gold for silver trade. So I still should have 1 source of gold, but I haven't.

Attached Files:

4. whypuddle

whypuddle Chieftain

Iron mine producing 6... 0 currently usable. I have 2 cities and no troops, no trades sending it away.

Attached Files: