1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Disappearing resources.

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by PFSIKH, Feb 15, 2019.

1. PFSIKH

PFSIKH Chieftain

Playing as Pachacuti.

Did not post in bugs as I am not sure for reasons below.

I was building up my niter cache to upgrade a swordsman. I hit 18 on turn 195. On the next turn I go to upgrade and I had 0. I did not remember a trade. Figured I spaced it. So I roll back to the auto save for 195. I go through my turn on 195, click next and as it rolls through all the other civs. My niter goes to 20 and then back to 0 on my turn's start.

Can you upgrade upon researching gun powder regardless of niter? By this I mean, I upgraded two swordsman. Did it credit me the niter cost?

I might have thought this, but it was not in a city with Magnus. I know that is not exactly his benefit. Plus, I have given him that promotion.

After that, I hot my next 20 count of niter and exceeded it.

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Hard to diagnose this, but perhaps you had a niter-using unit queued who came up for production the moment your niter stockpile hit 20, instantly using that 20 Niter?

PFSIKH and KnightModern like this.
  3. liv

liv Warlord

I noticed that managing these resources were a bit tricky. So if you had started to build a swordman while cumulating niter it would automatically switch the swordman to a musket upon reaching 20 and you would "lose" all your niter

PFSIKH likes this.