Discord server for gaming and social chats including Civ multiplayer

Airman1991

Chieftain
Hello The server has changed in both link and what happens in it, since I originally posted this. This server is starting fresh, I just created a different one, because it has evolved since it's original conception and I felt the last server needed a fresh start, so on to the server, First I apologize, everyone who joined before will have to rejoin, and now the server info. I originally started the first server as a civ only server, but it had evolved way past that, but had so many problems from when it was first created that I decided to start fresh. So to be absolutely clear here, this server is for all ages, has a bunch of popular games channels set up including civ 4, 5, and 6 channels, It also has the general channels you'd expect from a social server as well. Now, some of the channels have adult content, but are hopefully set up in a way so that if you don't want to see that stuff you won't. We would like to have game nights become a thing when we get big enough, also any game modders or indie developers who join will get an official role, and a channel for each type. So Game modders will get their own role and special chats to show things off, as will indie developers. However Game Modders share the special channels with other game modders, and it work similarly for the channels for indie game developers. Also, you need a verified Discord email to join. So if you don't have one it will automatically kick you. If you have any questions just PM me.

https://discord.gg/dKXa5Az

Last edited:
Top Bottom