Discussion: Additional DPs

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
It's going to be a very busy month in DP land with just two accepted nominations and one of those in electoral doubt. I think we need to consider a process by which additional DPs can be added. How about the President can appoint someone a DP either to be a pool member or for a specific TC?

I would have run, but my RL schedule keeps me from cIV sometimes for up to a week. If I was allowed to spot DP, I would love to do so. I think this is a good idea when we don't have a specific number of DPs (like 5 for example).

I woud do it BUT....It must be an offline session...Any complaints before hand and I wont do it.

Offline..simply because I cannot run another program and civ.

My Dping ability would be a combination of George and Robboo, both offline and not at a very long notice.

offline is no problem as long as you keep a nice turnlog, so everyone can read everything after the session stops

(edited because of stupidity)

The important thing is that you log all the things you do.

You can find some turn log examples here and there in the Succession Game forum. Some are simple, some are complex, some are entertaining, and some are grueling.

well i know how to keep a log cos ive played SG's before so i could do a session or 2 perhaps.

DaveShack said:
The important thing is that you log all the things you do.

You can find some turn log examples here and there in the Succession Game forum. Some are simple, some are complex, some are entertaining, and some are grueling.

The important thing is we get a law passed to allow for DP appointments. Since we're already looking at section 8 why don't we add a DP clause to whatever amendment we put up for a vote?

As long as we're adding amendments to something we know will pass, I'd like to add an amendment that all weapons built by the government be contracted out to George's Fine Weapon Shop. (hey, I'm just trying to act like a real government politician)

Seriously: good idea Donsig.

Top Bottom