Discussion Custom Name (poll to follow)

Memphus

Deity
Hey I figured I would set this up based on:
UN: Custom Name

So I am assuming we won't be broing and go with the default, and coem up with something creative, so after a discussion a poll can be created

Basically we need to decide on 4 things

Leader:
Civ Description:
Short Description:
Civ Adjective:

The exampel given by Regent Man in the above link is:
Leader: Bigfoot
Civ Description: Holliatarian Empire
Short Description: Holliataria
Civ Adjective: Holliatarian

So I'd be Bigfoot, leader of the Holliatarian Empire. My fellow Holliatarian citizens and I are proud members of Holliataria.

Well Hmm I would like something along the following lines, butI don't really have a good leader name

Leader: ???
Civ Description: Epsilonian Illuminati
Short Description: Epsilonia
Civ Adjective: Epsilonian

Hey I just though about it bit, the leader can be changed in game on a turn to turn basis... :hmm:

We could simply have whoever our current president is as our 'leader'

I dunno? :confused:

@Memphus - When I first started reading this, I thought you were having a conversation with yourself! :lol:

Other than that, I like the idea of the president being listed as the current leader. :goodjob: Good idea.

gbno1fan said:
@Memphus - When I first started reading this, I thought you were having a conversation with yourself! :lol:

I Tend to do that...:mischief:

Maybe I should run for two contradicting departments... :lol:

Memphus said:
I love all these!

For Leader Names, How About...
* Big Brother
* Inner Circle​

I also like Fearless Leader & Cabal..

As a default... I think changing the leader name to match whoever is serving as our president is a fun idea.

How about for Civ Adjective something like:

-"The Civilization of Fate"

-"The Fated Ones"

-"Those of doom"

fitting our mysterious and plotting theme?

So I'd be Bigfoot, leader of the Holliatarian Empire. My fellow Holliatarian citizens and I are proud members of Holliataria.

Leader: ???

So I'd be He Who Sees All, leader of the Epsilonian Illuminati. My fellow Illuminati are proud members of Epsilonia.

Yet another suggestion for Leader name, and I think that Illuminati are the people, rather than Epsilonians. But I'd be fine with just about anything suggested so far :)

We are certainly getting a good feel for our team already :evil: even before we have been assigned a civ.

Lets set a time limit to creativity (don't believe I wrote that :twitch: ) and then poll it.

basically it seems we are just deciding the name. Mine is best because all we should do is just state that he is a leader and let the other teams guess what he does actually mean. Considering that we have a mysterious team name, we should have a mysterious leader name and nothing says that better than The Leader

Top Bottom