Diving is Worse than Vuvuzelas

Jesus dived made a big song and dance about it and then 3 days later he got up again. Typical!!!

Tevez doesn't dive. He sometimes gives up on staying upright, but only after fighting for the ball for a good 10 minutes.

Davids didn't.

Ok, I said always, should have said often.

"Inter" eh? I guess I see where your knowledge about diving comes from :)

Davids.... 1 out of thousands that have played and play the game professionally. You just made an amazing point huh?

I think when I say "all players dive" I'm also including players of the team that my family has supported since the 1930's.

So let's make a correction, all payers dive except Davids The Pitbull, which means 99.99999999% of them dive/has dived.

:)

I didn't see much girly diving in the Germany / Uruguay game, which made it an interesting game to watch. In fact, there has been a lot less crybaby flopping since Italy got knocked out.

So we can conclude that Italy is worse than Vuvuzela ?

I didn't see much girly diving in the Germany / Uruguay game, which made it an interesting game to watch. In fact, there has been a lot less crybaby flopping since Italy got knocked out.

Not to mention pasta, gold chains, wide gestures, mandolins and mafiosi.

How are your sheep? All happy? :p

So we can conclude that Italy is worse than Vuvuzela ?

You could have fielded ten plastic trumpets against us this year, we would have struggled hollding the draw.

:lol: stereotype overload

Top Bottom