DLC 05 anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true, or perhaps the African elephant:
Am I to understand this is now a thread for posting pictures of cute elephants? :shifty:
Spoiler :

Cutiepie.jpg
Cuteelephant.jpg
smilingelephant.jpg

Absolutely clear:)

The Hints are:
1. Proboscis
2. Hint for DLC 006 (not this thread about DLC 005 because it is about Majapahit/Indonesia...)
Oh, but what if it's relevant to DLC 06 and not DLC 05?
-------------------
Conclusions:
1. Egypt (Old Kingdom)
2. Obelix broke the nose of the Great Sphinx of Giza
Spoiler :

3. The Sphinx represents Pharaoh Khafre the son of Khufu

Spoiler :

-> ->-> -> Pharaoh Khafre

There's only one Elephant unit in the game: Ashoka for alternate leader confirmed!

My guess is it will be a double pack with Aksum titled Ancient 'A' Authorities of Africa and Asia

Well since we know they are reading all this why don't we say everything we want in the game and everything that has to be fixed?

I doubt we can just chuck in comments about what we want so they can see, I don't think that would work *cough* The Parkes Observatory *cough*

Well since we know they are reading all this why don't we say everything we want in the game and everything that has to be fixed?

1) everybody has ideas. The devs are in a unique position to be able to finally implement their own, and they worked hard in the industry to get to that point.

2) there are threads everywhere about what needs fixing. No need to clutter this one.

1) everybody has ideas. The devs are in a unique position to be able to finally implement their own, and they worked hard in the industry to get to that point.

2) there are threads everywhere about what needs fixing. No need to clutter this one.

The old standby.

3) the mods might crack down on us if we stray too far from the topic of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom