DLC 05 anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the, the tension. Can't do anything, so I'll take a trip to the coffee machine. There better be something, when I get back :)

The Hellenic nation has changed a lot over the millennia. Culturally and ethnically, the Macedons considered themselves very different from the Hellenes to the south of them, and there is historical evidence to back that up. The reason Pericles and Gorgo are part of the Greek civ is because the Athenians and the Spartans had much more in common with each other than they did with the Macedonians. But I feel like this could take up a whole other thread by itself, so well just leave it at that for now.
Not to mention that I'm relatively certain we've already had this discussion a couple dozen pages ago. But I'm not going back to find it and I don't blame you for not remembering. We've been through a lot of different topics here in the last few months. It all just blurs together.

I'd also like to remind everybody that they haven't always been releasing things exactly at 10am EST lately. Weren't the True Tales videos later in the day?

refresh/refresh/refresh!!!

edit: if it doesn't drop, my 'free ed beach' tshirt is going in the bin

This is my final warning to please be prepared that no one at Firaxis has said it will be out today, so if it is not out today it is not their fault

This is my final warning to please be prepared that no one at Firaxis has said it will be out today, so if it is not out today it is not their fault
This is no time for your sensibilities, Brian! We have mob mentality here!

Are we approaching/have approached that point when this thread has gone beyond the number of posts the Leaders Speculation thread had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom