DLC 6 Anticipation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they just be the internal file names for those multiplayer scenarios that came with the game? The global thermonuclear war one would make sense to have had the "cold war" name while they were developing it. I can't actually remember what the others are atm :lol:

We could try flattering Pete Murray again... I remember trying that before in case he was reading the thread. :worship:

I think we should rather flatter Sarah, if she's the new whatwasitcalled-community person?

I think we should rather flatter Sarah, if she's the new whatwasitcalled-community person?

Was that why Pete was picked? I guess we could just try general flattery to anyone who might be reading right now.

"O Great Firaxians! Please! Your loyal peons await even the tiniest piece of news! We offer CivLuvah's precious dancing bananas as a tribute."

:banana::banana::banana::banana::whipped:

It seems like the patch and DLC are tomorrow.
Now I'm going to play a game of Civ6. :p I'll be right back tomorrow!

Great Grand Green Golden Glorious Genital Gross

Hand Harvest Herald Horizons Harlots Herpes Huevos

Was that why Pete was picked? I guess we could just try general flattery to anyone who might be reading right now.

"O Great Firaxians! Please! Your loyal peons await even the tiniest piece of news! We offer CivLuvah's precious dancing bananas as a tribute."

:banana::banana::banana::banana::whipped:

( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ༼ つ ◕◕ ༽つ ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

Yeah, you know that the "Global Thermonuclear" scenario is the "Cold War" scenario found in the files and the "Cavalry and Cannonades" scenario one is the "Neapolion" scenario found in the files (I probably spelt them wrong).

Those scenarios already exist so I am 100% sure that there is no new Cold War or Neapolion scenarios coming (I think the Frenchman will return in the expansions though)

When I realised it was still Wednesday and not Thursday I gave up refreshing this thread; and when I returned just now I was surprised to see all of the posts.

Great thing is that my school finishes soon soon tomorrow, and that means I'll maybe be here for the release.

Great Grand Green Golden Glorious Genital Gross

Hand Harvest Herald Horizons Harlots Herpes Huevos

You know, I'm increasingly on the side of GH not being an acronym. The whole 7th & 8th letters of the alphabet thing and the fact it will probably follow after DLC6 seems too much like a coincidence. They could have been testing it simultaneously to the present DLC because they want a faster turnaround between this one and the next - get it out in the next six weeks or so - before xmas, for instance - and strike while the iron is still hot with the first paid DLC for everyone.

You know, I'm increasingly on the side of GH not being an acronym. The whole 7th & 8th letters of the alphabet thing and the fact it will probably follow after DLC6 seems too much like a coincidence. They could have been testing it simultaneously to the present DLC because they want a faster turnaround between this one and the next - get it out in the next six weeks or so - before xmas, for instance - and strike while the iron is still hot with the first paid DLC for everyone.

For the record, I don't think it's an abbreviation either.

Yep that's it... they're bringing the health/sickness-system from civ4 back!

That was the first search result when I googled GH abbreviation back in May.

Not sure what this is but GH is the ISO 3166 code for Ghana

Found out what it is. I've really only seen 3 letter abbreviations for most of the countries. Anyway my first thought was the Ghana Empire, but it could as well be Genghis Khan and Huayna Capac :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom